+ Reply to Thread

Playtime Event...

Ok I'm just going to put it out here as it is 315 hours in 14 days 14days times 24 hours is 336 hours total. Add to that the fact that your having an additional Maintenance on the 9th which will probably be about 4 hours they usually are so lets say for arguments sake 332 hours. By my math that means that there are only 17 hours leeway to account for relog and dc not to mention the inevitable server crashes that seen to come with playtime events I'm not so sure that this was very well thought out. i might suggest that you either reconsider you number of hours or extend the amount of time the event is going to run because to me it seems rather ridiculous to expect anyone to be able to accomplish that goal.

it's not just the event hours is ridiculous. The rewards as well which is not even worthy to play 24 hours everyday for two weeks. What they want us to play rohan 24 hours straight afk in town or hk? whoever did manage the hours especially want us to play 24 hours per day in Rohan. They really do need to change this playtime event hours because if you do the math, it's just mind blowing ridiculous.

Absolutely agree.