+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 286 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2858
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Glory Of Love ~ Peter Cetera.

West End Girls ~ Pet Shop Boys.
    Ah Peter Cetera. Chicago lead singer after the original lead died.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I get why the singer needs to be in this video, but the other guy? He's kinda standing around looking like he's thinking "Wtf am I doing here? Can I go now? I'm so boooored!"

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Every once and a while I go through my greek playlist and check on the artists and this one stood out to me. Then after watching the MV a few times I realized this was shot in Toronto I can see Nathan Philips Square and Union Station and Pearson Airport etc.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Got a Deep Purple day for you guys. Two covers of Highway Star

First up Chickenfoot

Followed by Buckcherry

Banned
    POE Items is the only item of Path of Exile that is a project with a specific name, a unique illustration, and a list of predefined modifiers. A POE unique item has the same implicit modifier as a normal item of the same type. POE Items are not as powerful as advanced rare items in general, but offer unique gameplay and allow them to build special characters around them. Many players like to collect different POE itemsets. So far, players must store their Path of Exile Items collection in a regular "hidden tag".

The MMOAH Game Store is a reliable place to deliver fast, secure delivery to players' Buy POE Items. Reputable in the gaming market, you can ensure that you purchase any unique item to protect POE Warrior. To meet your PoE needs on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms, order POE Items now at MMOAH!

Been listening to UK Garage again (shoutout to babycakes jams where he is)

I remember hearing this song on the radio and maybe if they had this cover I wouldnt change the station because ohmigosh her voice is beautiful!