+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 286 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 91 141 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    I usually listen to the first minute, if its not earsplittingly bad I listen to the rest.
    This ones for you then <3

I actual love this song though.
    Am sitting here thinking "ok, Ill give this a listen", looks down and sees the time on vid, thinks to self "f@#k that" lol.
    But na, I did listen to about 10minutes of this and then I had to shut it of lol. Sorry :$

In all honesty tho, I like to play a song till at least half way through. Cause I like to give it a chance, like some songs can be dull and boring to begin with or not my taste and then out of no where, it might pick up and get my attention you know.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

A classic <3

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Am sitting here thinking "ok, Ill give this a listen", looks down and sees the time on vid, thinks to self "f@#k that" lol.
    But na, I did listen to about 10minutes of this and then I had to shut it of lol. Sorry :$

In all honesty tho, I like to play a song till at least half way through. Cause I like to give it a chance, like some songs can be dull and boring to begin with or not my taste and then out of no where, it might pick up and get my attention you know.
    I own the CD, the most expensive 2 songs I ever bought, 26 minutes and 30 minutes each luls.

I listen to the first minute and skip to 2/3 of the way through, thats usually when the featured artist jumps in and changes the whole thing, depends on what kind of music you're listening to though because I guess that doesn't really happen in trance... as far as I know ;o

Banned
    A classic <3

Awye, one of those songs that you forget about and then remember it, listen to it, and be all like ahhhhhh.
    Well, thats what I do.

Haru Haru

A nice bit of UK dubstep Check out my signature link for a completely awesome video edit, that one of my friends made, set to some dubstep too.
    Last edited by Mctwattybollox; 02-23-2012 at 08:38 AM.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Banned

Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Trance is a way of life!!!! There's so much more you can get from trance rather then all that mainstream bs out there these days. So much feeling, emotion, excitement. For me theres no better feeling then finding an awesome song, turning my speakers up as loud as they will go and just sitting back and hearing all the amazing sounds. Getting goose bumps becuze a track can effect me that much is why I'm so passionate about this genre or getting so moved by a song that I wanna dance till I drop lol (sorry I'm rambling!) hehe
    Wondering if you've heard this mix by Paul Oakenfold? Its proper old skool Goan trance - recognised as one of the greatest trance mixes of all time!!! This music is awesome because u can get up and go mental on the dancefloor or just sit and chill whilst listening to it. TBH I still cant believe this is an 18 year old mix, sounds pretty timeless to me................

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Winner of 24 PVP Tournaments
    Solace ~ 2Hot2Trot Rest Sold
    Divinity ~ Famous
    I <3 PVP not holding hands