Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Your mothers are the real enemies cause they will pull the plug on your computer when you PVP.
    lol says the 4'3 asian and keep dreaming hun!
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    lol says the 4'3 asian and keep dreaming hun!
    Watch out for your mom behind you.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Watch out for your mom behind you.
    Watch out for the normal person behind you, wouldnt want midget guts on the carpet
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Watch out for the normal person behind you, wouldnt want midget guts on the carpet
    You keep emphasizing on the midget thing. I'm starting to wonder if you're one of those 10cm minorities.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

And you have those funny quotes in your signature, do you really take this game so seriously?

And you can't put up a proper argument at all, look at the state your guild is in. Masters of the future? I think not.

While I am peppering this thread with my thoughts, you're going to tell me again I'm a midget and I fail because I am Asian.

Predictable.

Lol Qndy you know all great forces fall, and your time will come soon, so while you are boasting like you are the best **** since "Sliced Bread" id be careful where you run your mouth!

Learn these QUOTES

What do you know, your siggy indicates you're from Alabama. All that comes out of Alabama are children begotten by brothers and sisters.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Incest? lol

Yes. It's something that Alabama is well known for.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast