+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    How is it become inflation when u need billions of cegel to upgrade your equipment like heavenly and chaos set and manage your arcane stone? You have no idea how hard to make cegel in game, dungeon have less benefit than hunting on low level monster like solar at downstream glasis. How about you make boss on every dungeon drop the water drop instead getting it from the event? It will prevent some urod to do exploit and encourage player to do dungeon.
    Last edited by TsukimiDango; 08-03-2022 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TokageGM View Post
    Greetings Shiltzians!

The image has been updated to match with the Tokage's giftbox contents modification that was mentioned in Patch Notes.
    We apologize to everyone for the inconvenience but these changes were carried out to prevent cegel inflation and dummy/cheaters abusing the box.

Best regards,
    -Seal BoD Team-
    just sayin.. if you are so afraid of some economy fluctuation in-game, it is better to just stick with your usual RPS spend or RPS related event, instead of system event (like how it were, few years back),
    we have seen GM revise so many system event because GM are too afraid of fluctuation
    also you should have think through all of the decision BEFORE you started the event, not when the event is on-going, maybe do 2 weeks event not a whole month of the same event then changing the event just because you guys are so afraid with "inflation"
    super disappointed with the latest decision, well done GM, keep up the good work
    Last edited by taker90; 08-03-2022 at 09:21 PM.

what a ****ty event,drop list change when event still ongoing. atleast make lower the drop rate for that bear.DG i open 6 box after 2 days waiting and 5 of em got bear and 1 gold gonzola why the hell i trade my 80 cheese and 1 letter to get 1 cheese?
    i agree with you if you want to prevent cegel inflation, but r you really gonna give bear costume ? atleast give some usefull item but cannot get exploit, maybe autohunt GX 2/4 hours maybe? it would be better than bear costume @@
    event supposed to be fun right? right?

Its super lousy decision to change the gift so suddenly, Your excuse of inflation and abuse are so LAME !!
    Now look at the reactions of your players...Now should you be making them happy or simply making them angry??

the new rewards inside the box is super dissapointing, the new gloves are broken and unbalanced. the update are making it worst

Quote Originally Posted by wowseal View Post
    how come Tokage Gift Box give Gold Gonzola. 5000AP pot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosette View Post
    what a ****ty event,drop list change when event still ongoing. atleast make lower the drop rate for that bear.DG i open 6 box after 2 days waiting and 5 of em got bear and 1 gold gonzola why the hell i trade my 80 cheese and 1 letter to get 1 cheese?
    i agree with you if you want to prevent cegel inflation, but r you really gonna give bear costume ? atleast give some usefull item but cannot get exploit, maybe autohunt GX 2/4 hours maybe? it would be better than bear costume @@
    event supposed to be fun right? right?
    yea, 80 cheeze get only 1 gold gonzola... dabest

Quote Originally Posted by TsukimiDango View Post
    How is it become inflation when u need billions of cegel to upgrade your equipment like heavenly and chaos set and manage your arcane stone? You have no idea how hard to make cegel in game, dungeon have less benefit than hunting on low level monster like solar at downstream glasis. How about you make boss on every dungeon drop the water drop instead getting it from the event? It will prevent some urod to do exploit and encourage player to do dungeon.
    I actually like this Idea, and well you're very, very right

ARCANE, TUNING, SKILL GEMS, these new features costs lots of cegel, and the cegel used were lost (not given to another player), so I think GM should not be afraid of inflation.

Inflation about what ? I don't see any change in the price of items sold by players in the game, do you mean RMT price inflation ? do you guys support RMT ?

You know that all the Cegel obtained by players will still return to the system right ?, because all the features in the game require Cegel such as Arcane, Tunning, Refine Fees, Making Gem Skills, Opening Gem Skill Slots, Pet Breeding, Pet Appraiser, and many others.

ah it seems useless I said like this, won't be read too, sorry for wasting your time

alright if you want to change the contents of the Box it's ok, but there is no need to lower the Cheese drop rate either, at this time to get 240 Cheese alone is very difficult, plus a worse prize, where is the fun of the event? we play games for fun didn't we ? but with the reward given with the effort required is really not worth it, at least give something useful, event requirements require lv251, but give something for low level, sigh..., at least give Police/Night Keeper Set, that item is untradeable right, but at least it is enough to help new players

damn, the fact that GM listen to the hoax from RMT players who use their megaphone to spam it in game got big mouth about inflation .. mesmerizing