+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Community Event] Secret Skills

Greetings Shiltzians!

Had you ever been called a gifted child?

People are born with different talents so today World Youth Skills Day, we would like to celebrate those abilities.

So for today, we will share a bit about ourselves, for example, our rascal is an excellent chef and enjoys preparing numerous dishes for his beloved ones.

What about you do you have any secret skills or talents?
    What is it and how did you discover it?

If you can share a photo of your talent we really want to know!
    Don’t forget to add your IGN and server.

We will make a raffle between all the participants to get 10 winners.

Rewards;

5 x Rascal Rabbit
    3 x Gamemaster Piya-gra
    4x Rascal Rabbit Balloon
    3x Eva-Up Potion
    2x Anniversary Love Filled Chest

RULES:

⚠️ Post the name of your character and Server
    ⚠️ One participation for an account. If someone is found participating with several accounts, they will be disqualified.
    ⚠️The winners will be chosen by raffle to avoid any inconvenience.
    ⚠️ Rewards will be sent the 20th.

IGN : Mershee
    Server : Duran

I dont know this is skills or no, but it was really help me through my schools. So, I think I have one secret ability/skills that is the skills to remember every knowledge that I watch and hear only once, without any rehearsal.

I am discovered it when I do my exam at elementary school grade 4th. When I read the question, the answer appears like a scene reenactment, and of course that is a knowledge that I have watch and heard earlier. So, because that ability/skill I always at the top ranking in my class.✌️

Talking

IGN : Brofat

I like to eat. I eat a lot but never get fat, so I take advantage of this talent of mine to enter many eating competitions. I had a lot of tough opponents, but I was able to beat them quickly. and this is a photo of me who won 1st place in an eating competition in my city, I am very happy.

IGN: Jalacool
    Server: Duran
    I always love eating sushi, every time I got back from work I always buy 1 pack of sushi.
    One day I think to myself why don't I try to do it myself? After that, I start to learn how to make it by myself by watching videos of sushi making tutorial.

Thankfully, I learned how to make sushi and I start applying job as a sushi maker. After many job application, I finally got the job as a sushi maker. It all started because I love to eat sushi very much.

IGN : Astutik

do you have any secret skills or talents? yes, I have. it's cooking!
    What is it and how did you discover it? I used to spend a lot of money to eat T.T sometimes the monthly money given by my parents all used to buy a lot of delicious food haha . Because of that, I decided to start cooking, I saw cooking tutorials on YouTube and Instagram and try to make it. At first, the food doesn't taste good but over time the taste got better. I also sell my homemade cookies because many of my friends recommend selling them.

It may not look good but, the taste it's pretty good haha

Last edited by novemia1234; 07-18-2022 at 02:15 AM.

IGN : Simanyun

Every day i make a coffee for my lovely wife before she go to work.
    a single a cup of coffee make she happy.
    im good make a coffee..

My secret skill that i discovered when i was younger was in music. although i did learnt music from the age of 7, i didnt really pay much attention to it until teenage years when i started learning the bass guitar and guitar alone from self discovery music listening. turns out after i learn all the basic keys of bass and guitar, i can pretty much find a way to play any songs just from listening it with my ears. it just sort of memorized and rhymes so the tunes play byitself. i cant read the musical notes, so whenver i want to play any music i just listen to it and find the keys by self by using my ears haha. currently im learning how to play the violin and cello for fun, since cello is similar to a bass guitar and violin sort of similar to guitar

Methcook
    Arus

Hi, One of my talent i've acquired is vehicle wrapping. it all started out as a hobby, you see those fancy cars with fancy colours like hot pink, or chrome roaming around downtown street.
    typically for people, it takes years of practice to get something done perfectly. but for me, some how, i just undertsood how each film will work , and how and where to apply pressure/heat.
    the below pictures are some of the few cars ive done by myself for friends! Enjoy!

Smilewme
    Arus

IGN: Yuukiichan
    Server: Duran

My hidden skill is to type really2 fast without looking at the keyboard. I can type really fast while reading the text I want to type, without looking at the keyboard and the monitor.

IGN : Betty

What about you do you have any secret skills or talents?
    I dont exactly have such a skill or talent but I believe my touch can fix certain things such an eletronics
    What is it and how did you discover it?
    well, my tv was broke for a month. and when i try to turn it on the screen back to appear. I called it EPIC TOUCH