Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Squire
    Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Humm I never went through any of that... :-\ But then again I have darkii muted half the time in vent. Cause he always asks me if I wanna see his skill tree. To which I say no its too short and mute him.

Then again I am currently guildless. However I never had to try to join forever. I was simply added. All the times I have been in the guild. **** back when I was MashiroKuna I was asked to join by Qndy. :-\ Since then I have had an open invitation to the guild(s). All I have to do is pm qndy to get someone to come invite me.
    lol dekon,you still nothing in forever,yes all you do is cry like a woman over some drops,didnt you made threads to get boss drops? that just mean no one give a **** about u lawl
    3bood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Knowing who owns these kasas doesn't change anything right? It's just a fact that Forever lost the bulk of our transferable boss drops into the public bloc which means more power to the masses. But even with this gift given out whether legally or illegally for most parts, it had not made a difference in the so called power struggle between the proletarian masses and the bourgeosie elites. Or dented the current ruling hierarchies.

I love this post. It makes me happy inside. Have my babies Linn? <3

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

damn this is like watching a drama show on tv, its exhilerating

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Only the smart people understood what I'm saying <3

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Only the smart people understood what I'm saying <3
    That kind of talk is very sexy to me. Meet me in bed in 5 min?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

LMFAO I posted a long time ago I was willing to pay 40k rp for each diamond. But thats besides the point. If you think about it the total including the ones I have is only 16 not 18. Cause I only got 2 from yall. Anyways Its funny yall so pissed cause I didnt rejoin imba's guild. Mostly for the following reasons.

1. Imba is never on
    2. Badangel is red ALL the time.
    3. I could buff mr in lotus guild when ever I needed.

Not to mention there were enough people playing Fanaticism that the guild could have survived. I mean josh knows how to play a temp. He could have played it for town war. Nicole has her dekan on that account. She is on ALL the time so if they needed mr or w\e she could have buffed it. When it came to late night I was in guild I could have buffed stuff the rest of the time.

Yall didnt really think about it. 95% of Forever doesnt like me. Most of the reason I was in lotus was cause of Alex. He talked me into joining the guild a few times. Not that you really care but why should I join a guild where most of its members dont like me.

There are Vu, cat, and possibly qndy. As far as the list of people goes for who I get along with in the alliance. The rest pretty much dont like me and havent liked me since back in the old ahkma days. Nuff said about that. But seriously why u so mad. Im not joining your enemies. Im not joining you for lack of people I get along with. So tell me why you so mad bout me playing how I want.

Yes bring it. I have offered to pay for diamonds. To which qndy didnt reply to it. So I left it at that. Exbezu quit I got his account. Thats where I got my diamonds from. Its where WonderWoman got 2 of hers from too. I mean you really shouldnt be calling me out on **** like this. Cause I really dont give a flying ****. Honestly I dont. You wanna make me seem like a bad person. I dont even scratch the surface when it comes to some of your members.

Toodles have fun kos me if you want. I dont care. Really I dont.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

LMFAO I posted a long time ago I was willing to pay 40k rp for each diamond. But thats besides the point. If you think about it the total including the ones I have is only 16 not 18. Cause I only got 2 from yall. Anyways Its funny yall so pissed cause I didnt rejoin imba's guild. Mostly for the following reasons.

1. Imba is never on
    2. Badangel is red ALL the time.
    3. I could buff mr in lotus guild when ever I needed.

Not to mention there were enough people playing Fanaticism that the guild could have survived. I mean josh knows how to play a temp. He could have played it for town war. Nicole has her dekan on that account. She is on ALL the time so if they needed mr or w\e she could have buffed it. When it came to late night I was in guild I could have buffed stuff the rest of the time.

Yall didnt really think about it. 95% of Forever doesnt like me. Most of the reason I was in lotus was cause of Alex. He talked me into joining the guild a few times. Not that you really care but why should I join a guild where most of its members dont like me.

There are Vu, cat, and possibly qndy. As far as the list of people goes for who I get along with in the alliance. The rest pretty much dont like me and havent liked me since back in the old ahkma days. Nuff said about that. But seriously why u so mad. Im not joining your enemies. Im not joining you for lack of people I get along with. So tell me why you so mad bout me playing how I want.

Yes bring it. I have offered to pay for diamonds. To which qndy didnt reply to it. So I left it at that. Exbezu quit I got his account. Thats where I got my diamonds from. Its where WonderWoman got 2 of hers from too. I mean you really shouldnt be calling me out on **** like this. Cause I really dont give a flying ****. Honestly I dont. You wanna make me seem like a bad person. I dont even scratch the surface when it comes to some of your members.

We were pissed that you didn't join Imba's guild cause you held onto two of the guild's kasas which *were* given on the pretext that those were guild property.

But, you're now free from any Forever obligations. No one will ask you to join Forever/Fearless, nor make you feel obliged. You're welcome to join our vent to talk to your friend or friends anytime you want.

You're not a bad person. You just feel horrible to be restricted by rules and you don't like red lights.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Oh yes, by the way before you try to strangle this argument to your side of the road, lets do some math.

Jimmy sold you two kasas. Then the other two on HIS account, as you mentioned, are sold to Wonderwoman.

But where did your other two kasas come from? I don't remember that I agreed to sell you the last two flame diamonds.

Ah hah. I wonder.

I hate red lights and speed limits.. ****ing annoying

especially in the middle of the night when there is no one else around...

****ing annoying..

But I have no problem with the guild. I dont plan on fighting the guild unless its brought upon me. TBH im prolly just going to start Winning again. So I can have fun in the game before it dies. Which currently. Thats where its headed. Its been circling the drain for a few months now.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Yup. I know you don't like red lights.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast