Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Suuuuuure..... >___>

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I learned not to open pictures from darkii from someone else. They told me he asks you if you wanna see his skill tree and sends u a picture of his penis.

So I really have no clue.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

See, it's not funny when you have to explain/unveil the joke....... *sigh* Thanks for ruining the fun. D:

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I also know what you did last summer.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Humm I never went through any of that... :-\ But then again I have darkii muted half the time in vent. Cause he always asks me if I wanna see his skill tree. To which I say no its too short and mute him.

Then again I am currently guildless. However I never had to try to join forever. I was simply added. All the times I have been in the guild. **** back when I was MashiroKuna I was asked to join by Qndy. :-\ Since then I have had an open invitation to the guild(s). All I have to do is pm qndy to get someone to come invite me.
    ya of course you never had to try, it's just that "coincidentally" forever's kos list was exactly same as yours, which is the reason why qndy added you, we all know qndy will add anyone even bambam or algis, he's like jesus when it comes to invites, and btw ginn this may sound a bit mean but i'm just gona say it anyways, nothing personal, i know how you got your flame diamonds, no need to ask me how or why because you know exactly what i'm talking about, the only reason we still carebearing you it's because of your 4x diamonds, we've lost 14 diamonds so far now if we loose you that'll be 18 in total, yes 18 flame diamonds, our cores worked our asses off to supply diamonds for you idiots, now i see you bitches sale the drops for cash to kos or act like you're some kinda of factor that we can't live with out, please, read this and think again.
    Last edited by jamesy; 04-13-2011 at 04:04 AM.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Makes me wonder to who you lost the other 14.

Everyone says Boss had Rulers. Silly people.

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    The other guilds on our KOS list :P

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    if the main bulk of forever's kasa drops are now out in rohan society, and not in forever, power is distributed back to the so-called non-benefiting guilds but they are dumb because they don't concentrate their drops and dps even with all the drops going out into public, we could had equipped like another 4 temps, and i feel sorry for algis all that work has ruined by a vit priest aka tommythe lvl8x 2/2 warlock lvl30 agi dhan killer.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    if the main bulk of forever's kasa drops are now out in rohan society, and not in forever, power is distributed back to the so-called non-benefiting guilds but they are dumb because they don't concentrate their drops and dps even with all the drops going out into public, we could had equipped like another 4 temps, and i feel sorry for algis all that work has ruined by a vit priest aka tommythe lvl8x 2/2 warlock lvl30 agi dhan killer.
    PM me, since I dont have the foggiest idea of what the last line in this is supposed to mean. Also you didnt answer my question straight, all I was asking is who is currently possesing the "lost" diamonds?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast