+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anniversary System Event

As you all know, this month we are celebrating our 9th Anniversary. Therefore, we're bringing something very special for you all!

Hope you like this Anniversary Time with us!

[img][/img]

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team^^

I did alcanez after maintenance, but i didnt get any sugar.. its said we can get the ultrafine sugar from alcanez but i got 0.. what is the requirement?

150 Godiva Chocobar + 10 Ultrafine Sugar = 1 Anniversary Gratitude Gift Box (with only 50% getting Choc and Sugar Mixture)
    To really get 1 Anniversary Love Filled Chest, we need 600 Godiva Chocobar + 40 Ultrafine Sugar (with 100% success of getting Choc and Sugar Mixture from Gift Box)
    This is going to be very tough!!
    GM, is this how you want us to enjoy the event?? Hmmm

We sincerely congratulate the winner of the 1st day of fishing! (06/14/22)

Fish Count - Character Name
    82 - Khakafatih
    81 - Smilewme
    80 - Chixdiggit
    74 - Anyaforge
    70 - Hodiu
    69 - Heraisemeup
    67 - Xampah
    66 - Incisura
    65 - Formalin
    64 - Houshin

Congratulations to Khakafatih !

Quote Originally Posted by plu101 View Post
    150 Godiva Chocobar + 10 Ultrafine Sugar = 1 Anniversary Gratitude Gift Box (with only 50% getting Choc and Sugar Mixture)
    To really get 1 Anniversary Love Filled Chest, we need 600 Godiva Chocobar + 40 Ultrafine Sugar (with 100% success of getting Choc and Sugar Mixture from Gift Box)
    AND THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SCENARIO; if somehow you're so lucky to get the Anniversary Love Filled Chest in all 4 Boxes you opened. The level of grinding for this event is HORRENDOUS.

So the next question would be; is the Godiva Chocolate have a FIXED DROP CHANCE IN ALL MAPS / AREAS / MOBS or it would be scaled in some way according to maps / areas / mobs?

BECAUSE I'VE BEEN AUTOHUNTING USING MY ARTISAN IN SOLAR AREA FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT DURING WEEKEND BOOST WITH RASCAL JUNI's 200% GOLD POUCH AND I ONLY GOT 150 OF THOSE CHOCOLATES?????

Quote Originally Posted by RareHotDog View Post
    AND THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SCENARIO; if somehow you're so lucky to get the Anniversary Love Filled Chest in all 4 Boxes you opened. The level of grinding for this event is HORRENDOUS.

So the next question would be; is the Godiva Chocolate have a FIXED DROP CHANCE IN ALL MAPS / AREAS / MOBS or it would be scaled in some way according to maps / areas / mobs?

BECAUSE I'VE BEEN AUTOHUNTING USING MY ARTISAN IN SOLAR AREA FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT DURING WEEKEND BOOST WITH RASCAL JUNI's 200% GOLD POUCH AND I ONLY GOT 150 OF THOSE CHOCOLATES?????
    based on my experince playing this game since 2017, this kind of event that you need to hunt bales in hunting area, the highest rate of drop is in candyland (map 110-111), debuted in 2018 ending

Quote Originally Posted by plu101 View Post
    well I can see that the prizes in anniversary box contains many useful items, and not like previous event which was mixed with those damn gorgonzola cheese, so maybe it's worth it
    anniv gratitude box also contains pretty useful item and not that gorgonzola and lasagna either

they drop more in candy maps bro, its chocolate duh

If u guys make the chocolate and the sugar have a different shape that would be nice, so I dont have to pick all other items.

We sincerely congratulate the winner of the 2nd day of fishing! (06/15/22)

Character Name
    Icyman
    Whiteravea
    Sylphiette
    Kipou
    Houshin
    Openbo
    Rozenmaxjr
    Formalin
    Chixdiggit
    Maully

Congratulations to Icyman!