+ Reply to Thread

Question regarding to Gocash redeeming Code

Hi i have a question regarding to redeem codes from gocash.
    I am a new player, that started last week.
    And ive saw somrwhere that RMT tradings are against the policy.
    My question is, can i trade gocash redeeming codes for cegels? Technically we're not trading with real money.
    Or the only legal way is to spend another $15 dollars just to buy premium kiosk to sell item mall items? If this is the only way... The amount of cash grab this game is...
    And also, why is item mall friend list not working? I tried to add a person in item mall, but does not allow me to. I wanted to gidt them inventory expansion slot.

Can a GM help a new player out?
    Last edited by smilewmeee; 06-14-2022 at 06:01 PM.

As a player from 2017, I can say it's not against policy. RPS seller used to megaphone in game like this "sell RPS code in cegel, rate 1:3" (meaning 1k rps = 3 billions cegel, like it was long time ago)

Thank u, do they still do that?

unfortunately nope, since people rarely buy IM directly for RPS, it's much cheaper in game cegel, like the sakiel, ranael etc. 2017-around 2018/9 people still need tipareth/jikael not heaven chaos xg from item mall, now heavenly and chaos is pretty much the standard and most of them (exc apostle) are cheaper than buying 3k rps for sakiel/zadkiel xg, though need more fame to use