+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    May I suggest that the rewards for this event be more attractive especially above level 200+. It has always been the same from those days.
    Something new and attractive/interesting the next time maybe?

hi, i have a question.
    im a new player. and i created a character. Now.... if i buy the lv.261 hyper jump ticket from item mall, will that character receive all the stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings RareHotDog,

Yes. To participate in this event you must create a new character on your account after the maintenance on 06/01/22.

Have a great week!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    I've created new character and level up it to lv 150 (which yes I got all the rewards), then I still have 1 more character slot - so I created another new character, but this time I didn't get any rewards.

Is this event is only eligible for new character created after MT 06/01/22- but only allowed max 1 per ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Marinna View Post
    I've created new character and level up it to lv 150 (which yes I got all the rewards), then I still have 1 more character slot - so I created another new character, but this time I didn't get any rewards.

Is this event is only eligible for new character created after MT 06/01/22- but only allowed max 1 per ID?
    Only 1 character per ID

Dear GM, How am I supposes to join this event??

My new character already level 85 didnt receive any item at all. Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by SealHopes View Post
    My new character already level 85 didnt receive any item at all. Please advise
    same here, lv 80 still nothing
    is it event only with "New ID"? i'm using my old ID creating new character today

In the event page, it says the Level Jump Event duration is 06.02.2022-07.19.2022

I already created a new character and level up it all the way to Lv 200. Which yes I got all the rewards, but I stopped playing for a week and continue leveling up it again to Lv 230. And for some reasons after reaching Lv 230 I didn't get that Shiltz Knight Keeper XG rewards.

Can someone or GM help me? Is the event already ended or what? Because it clearly written that this Level Jump event ended till 19th July 2022.

Hi GM, I've leveled up my character to level 89. But I didn't get any reward from mail. I only received character creation gifts, and didn't get any gifts after that.

Is it because at first the event ended on June 28, even though on the poster it was written that the event ended on July 19?

Please advise, the reason I played this game again because I heard there was a level up event

IGN: Natsumegu (Duran)

Same here.. reach lv 178 on june 28th, ady got all level rewards below lv 170.
    When i know the event is extended to July 19, i do level up my char again. Today i reach lv 200, but didnt get any lv 200 rewards
    Im not gonna push my char if there's no rewards naa :s haha..

Please fix this problems dear GM..