+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    IGN: Belldom
    Server: Duran

I like online games back in 2006, there are 3 games that I played i.e. Gunbound, Seal Online, and Dota. I spend more time playing Seal Online than any other game. At that time, Seal Online graphics were very cute and the gameplay was interesting. I made some friends from Seal Online.

Then in 2017, I started to try again playing on an international server, Seal Online Blades of Destiny. Until now I still had time to play this game. Hopefully Seal Online BOD will stay updated with the times.
    Last edited by anakingusan; 06-02-2022 at 09:44 PM.

IGN : Betty
    Server : Duran
    I've play seal online since it's name Ethernal Destiny. i am Geek Pride!

IGN : Westley
    seal online once is my favorite mmropg rather than others. their avatar is most adorable. Now, seal is like an investment instrument. you play for free and you get paid by other player who want to buy your equiptment.

IGN: Neft
    Server: Duran

In 2007 when I was in elementary school, I was introduced to the game Seal Online. At that time in Indonesia the name was Sealindo, this game made me often go to the game center with friends. This game really makes me happy because I got a lot of good friends and the game is not boring.

Now I can't believe I've been playing this Seal BOD game for 3 years after not playing Seal for a long time. Thank you for the good work to always update this game.

Quote Originally Posted by panjiweda View Post
    in early 2000, when i was in junior high. it was the first time i learn about online games. my first online game was gunbound, but i truly fell in love when i learnt about seal online Indonesia. it was still using pay to play where we have to buy voucher to log in into the game so i saved may daily allowance and every weekend i use the money to buy the voucher and pay for internet cafe. but after few years the game was filled with cheater and i decided to move to seal+, but the same thing happened and the server got rebooted into seal eternal destiny. it was the best experience because at the opening day of seal eternal destiny, my friend and me with many other new player march from lime to adel monastery avoiding many bales. we had to see some player fainted because they got hit by bales and it made the journey from lime to adel much more exciting. and now i'm still here spending some time off work to play seal online even when all my friend have stopped playing
    Greetings Panjiweda

Don't forget your IGN and server.

Regards
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloezzz View Post
    When did you discover you were in-love with videogames? Since 17 years old until now 34
    How it was it? I’m happy when i playing game, no stress
    Was with Seal or with another game?seal and other game

I play seal since seal the game come out, and my wife join seal on 2014.
    till now we always play together.. thanks for bring seal into my life

Greetings Chloezzz

Thank you for sharing, don't forget to add your IGN and server to participate.

Regards
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by toxinzz View Post
    First time i play seal was on 2013 or 2014 can’t remember, and i love the graphics and the game play, i have so many friends who love this game as well, and seal was the forst pc game i ever play till now, i hope seal will bring more people to play this game
    Greetings Toxinzz

Don't forget to type your IGN and server.

Regards
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ucusap1234 View Post
    In 2001 i was invited to my friend's house along with 3 others, there was the first time i play video games i still remember it was playstation 1st gen and we're playing a lot of kind of games like adventure, rpg, racing and many other. that was the first time i was falling in love with video games, because it's like there's another dimension to discover. the first time i play seal online was at 2009, at that time i enjoy the game but nothing special about it. but at 2018 i try to play this seal blade of destiny and meet other players that very nice and have guildmates that make me feels like family, i also excited by ranael equipment and other updates at that time. all new updates and player friendlines keep me interested to this game until today. thank you playwith.
    Greetings Ucusap1234

Thank you for sharing, don't forget to add your IGN and server to participate.

Regards
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by panjiweda View Post
    in early 2000, when i was in junior high. it was the first time i learn about online games. my first online game was gunbound, but i truly fell in love when i learnt about seal online Indonesia. it was still using pay to play where we have to buy voucher to log in into the game so i saved may daily allowance and every weekend i use the money to buy the voucher and pay for internet cafe. but after few years the game was filled with cheater and i decided to move to seal+, but the same thing happened and the server got rebooted into seal eternal destiny. it was the best experience because at the opening day of seal eternal destiny, my friend and me with many other new player march from lime to adel monastery avoiding many bales. we had to see some player fainted because they got hit by bales and it made the journey from lime to adel much more exciting. and now i'm still here spending some time off work to play seal online even when all my friend have stopped playing
    IGN: Sagara2132
    server: Duran

IGN : Ahbabyy

When did you discover you were in-love with videogames? Since 10 years old in 2006, now im 25years old
    i see my aunt playing seal online , so i interested in playing too,
    it was so fun ,playing from lv1 till lv 200 , with my aunt together and my lil brother

till now, after vacum and do other things , we play together again from Arus to Duran ..

Thankyou Seal Online <3 , bring back old memory