+ Reply to Thread

Event GM location

Hi guys. I am fairly new to the game and am now at the level where I want to participate in some of the events. The problem is: when it says to whisper the GM to register, I don't know where the GM's are. Sometimes, they give a location, but being a bit new, I don't know where they are. I belong to a guild and would ask them, but sadly, usually I am the only one on. Can anyone help me please?

Greetings Raven!

In the vast majority of GM Events you need to register in advance to be able to participate. For that you have to use the whisp command,
    /t then a space and write the name of the character you want to whisper and then space again, like this: /t Sasore
    . I suggest you review the GM events,
    in which you will have to register and others in which it will not be necessary, here the information:

<GM Events Calendar>
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz7Tel2ffVy

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

Quote Originally Posted by SasoreGM View Post
    Greetings Raven!

In the vast majority of GM Events you need to register in advance to be able to participate. For that you have to use the whisp command,
    /t then a space and write the name of the character you want to whisper and then space again, like this: /t Sasore
    . I suggest you review the GM events,
    in which you will have to register and others in which it will not be necessary, here the information:

<GM Events Calendar>
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz7Tel2ffVy

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Thank You SO SO Much!!