+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steelsandwich View Post
    My Character is Already at fame 150k, But why I can't trade 1K Elim Salmon?
    don't wasting your time to fishing, if you need a weapon, go for farming at solar, using autohunt potion GX5 in 3 days you can get 100Million++ Cegel's , then you can buy Zadkiel/Sakiel XG+7 /+9 from other player, or if you want a better weapon, go for Ranael Weapon maybe in 10days you can get 300Million++ Cegel to buy Ranael.XG From other player. And if you need a cegel, you can always sell that weapon to other player, rather than Untradeable weapon and useless if you exchange it when your level is 251++ , what a joke

I totally agree with the rest...that this event in NOT worth to participate! After having spent much time and obtained few thousand salmons, all I ever got are the same old 2-3 so cheap stuff!!
    I vow NOT to take part in this event from now on!! What a FAILED event!

Quote Originally Posted by GMHamt View Post
    @Marinna,
    There is a big difference between Korea and International server, as Korean servers require by law the player's personal information and registering false information leads to criminal charges.
    For international servers, we have to adapt all events to prevent dummies exploits. That is why we cannot copy/paste events from Korean servers.
    However, we are taking into consideration the player's feedback to improve the gaming experience and to get new ideas constantly.

@foodgurara,
    Be aware that players who choose to take the risks with RMT are very likely to get tracked even months after it happened, as the seller will continue to do so and someone will eventually report him.
    Our advice for players is not to take that gamble.
    Dummy exploits prevention huh?
    Some of the rewards itself already being locked (untradable), which I think that's already good solution to prevent the dummies exploit (unless they sold the ID/char itself). But yeah-yeah there still some other rewards that is tradeable, which means chance to dummy exploit again.

Hopefully next event if containing all untradable stuff, you can make it easier and newbie friendly. Either ways, thanks for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinna View Post
    Dummy exploits prevention huh?
    Some of the rewards itself already being locked (untradable), which I think that's already good solution to prevent the dummies exploit (unless they sold the ID/char itself). But yeah-yeah there still some other rewards that is tradeable, which means chance to dummy exploit again.

Hopefully next event if containing all untradable stuff, you can make it easier and newbie friendly. Either ways, thanks for explaining.
    i agree with you, and to prevent more exploit, don't add IM like marco mistake or maya mistake even it's untradeable it's still can be exploited, and also Blessed diamond someone shouting in the city he/she sell untradeable blessed diamond and have stock 180pcs++ and sell it only 4million cegel's << WTF !!

to prevent exploit with dummy account why dont gm make the requirement higher like lv 251 and 580k or 730k fame? and make the event easier?
    if gm said " oh you need to participate GM event to help you to get salmon" first of all, gm event is not everyday, if you win you only get 80salmon and less if you lose and not everyone interest to participate GM event, are you forced ppl to participate to your event gm?
    why you make event so hard even ppl with golden hook need like 18hour/day to complete 3 letter per day. and ended get those god d*mn chese and lagsana.
    Note : if anyone say that 580k or 730k fame is to hard and not newbie friendly, that lv 251 req is hard for new player imo.

I think 150k fame requirement and lvl 251 is enough to prevent exploit. The question is why they have to lower the salmon drop rate and increase the requirement of the slamon to get the item. And also the item is not that worth it, but not gonna lie i want the costume cuz it looks cute.

udah jek jgn dibaca terus ahhh

Can vaca weapon ticket be stored at bank?

GM help me, i can't exchange my fish even i already have 200k fame

My char had 2nd job and 150k fame (not level 251 yet), but Grizzly Bear said that my fame are not enough yet..
    Tried to relog, but it still the same. Not just me, but some player have the same problem (they have 150k fame, 2nd job, but not lv 251)..
    We want to exchange the Elim Salmon (not with the Letter for lvl 251 as it said in front of this page), but we can't...
    Is it a bug??