+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    did anyone manage to catch 80 x 3 elim salmon a day without gold hook? how many box did you guys manage to open? and how many cheese did y'all get?

Quote Originally Posted by yellowceramic09 View Post
    did anyone manage to catch 80 x 3 elim salmon a day without gold hook? how many box did you guys manage to open? and how many cheese did y'all get?
    I've get 10 box 8 Of them is cheese and the rest is natural stone 4 days of fishing just to get those cheese?

we are mistaken guys, the real event is "Cheese's Month Celebration - Catch a Fish and You Get Cheese" what an awesome event !!

Greetings Shiltzians!

We are taking your feedback into consideration, and we will be improving the common drops for future event boxes.
    We thank you for your continuous support

Korean version requirements:
    800 Salmons for vac wep ticket
    200 Salmons for costume part (HTBS need total of 800 Salmons)
    and that's it.

BoD version requirements:
    1000 Salmons for vac wep ticket
    800 Salmons for costume (HTBS need total of 3200 Salmons WTF?!)

* also need 150k fame, and additional Lv 251 requirements to be able exchange your salmons.
    (if that still not enough to torture the players, let's reduce the drop rate getting salmons, as well adding some useless cheese on the box-gacha thing)

Perhaps this is the real example when someone trying so hard to not copy 100% of others works by adding some unnecessary stuff to make it looks different and original. GGWP BoD team!

That's why i dont participate in this fishing event. its hard to get yet all our hard work fishing 2-3days just to get cheese or dead lazagna.

Dear GM

If this Game isn't allowed player to do RMT, Fix the drop of nice items and equipment at theses boxes.

Many player feel cursed after spent almost 3 days or more, 24 hours non stop of fishing but ONLY TO GOT Cheese and any unused items AND PREFER BUY these nice items and equipment with Real Money in black market.

Take the action ASAP or these players will be getting more less and less each event occurs.

it is not worth enough to our PC or Laptop to just to get unused items after spending hours at it.

@Marinna,
    There is a big difference between Korea and International server, as Korean servers require by law the player's personal information and registering false information leads to criminal charges.
    For international servers, we have to adapt all events to prevent dummies exploits. That is why we cannot copy/paste events from Korean servers.
    However, we are taking into consideration the player's feedback to improve the gaming experience and to get new ideas constantly.

@foodgurara,
    Be aware that players who choose to take the risks with RMT are very likely to get tracked even months after it happened, as the seller will continue to do so and someone will eventually report him.
    Our advice for players is not to take that gamble.

My Character is Already at fame 150k, But why I can't trade 1K Elim Salmon?

Quote Originally Posted by steelsandwich View Post
    My Character is Already at fame 150k, But why I can't trade 1K Elim Salmon?
    Your have to be second job in order to exchange the weapon ticket.