+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    dear gm, in the next event can you change the costume rewards to something useful ?
    i already have Guardian_dimension_D costume from previous event (login Event) and i get 2 same costume when opening BOX
    so that in my character there are 3 costumes that are the same, and I can't do anything with those costumes, because they can't be transferred to another character, so 2 costumes from the fishing box are useless.
    at least, make the event prizes transferable between characters in 1 account

GM I just raise my character fame to 150k.. still cannot take grizzly quest.. I want weapon token for my 200 lvl character.. do i need to lvl 251 also to get vacation coupon??

@aqukinmaster,

Yes, in order to receive the coupons you need to be lvl251+
    150k Fame is a prerequisite for the NPC to allow you to complete the quests.

the coupon is to be traded with weapon lvl 200.. is it make sense that i have to hit lvl 251 first?? after 251 I only need a few more lvls to change to Ranael/Einhorn.. its a bit pointless IMO..
    I talked with the bear.. and the bear Keep telling me that I need to have 150k fame or more.. but Iam at 200k fame already.. not make sense..

I have tested it and it is required to have 150k+ Fame and level 250 or higher to be able to receive any quest from the Baby Grizzly Bear.
    I will ask if it is intended and can be changed in the following maintenance.
    In this case, if you have enough salmons for the vacation weapon exchange ticket, and 150k fame, please send us a ticket to further support you.

http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

So, will this baby bear's gift box thingy will be deleted after 6/14? Because I wan't to stack some of the boxes first before opening them..

You spent 6 hours of fishing on Golden Hook for what? 2 freaking Gold Gonzolas?

btw, it's same event with seal online korean
    in seal online korean, there is no ransum or useless thing as a rewards
    look at image bellow, we need more better equipment for non premium player like me, the radix or yulson equipment are to bad we can't event solo a sage tower normal mode with this equipment.
    and yet the better armor or equipment like corrupted soul costume, are to expensive to buy, why ? because the item is limited and more player need it, you should check which item is needed by free player.
    and also, you forgot to promote this game, so that it attracts new players to play, at least you can cooperate with streamers / influencers or at least advertise on youtube or any media that can attract new players.
    Do you remember the end of December 2021? I'm sure your financial income was high at that time, it was because of the many new players who came because of being attracted by streamers, but now ? the streamer that used to promote this game has changed to promote another seal game ( PrivateServer )

Last edited by beargals; 05-22-2022 at 06:43 AM. Reason: add some critics

Elim's Salmon rate is very low, and 1 char maximum can get 87 letters/box. So Yeah I agree with Beargals, there should be less useless rewards like gold gonzola

Why dont you guys just copy the event exactly like the korean server? it looks more appealing to do and less effort. Imagine fishing for 6 hours just to get a goddang cheese.