+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    how to get the baby bear request? my fame alrdy 150k, but still none in mail

What can we got from vacation weapon exhange voucer??, And how to use it?

@Akuma400
    i think there is level requirement, lv 251 maybe

@Ashtaross
    Tipareth Fruit Weapon, the stats slighly lower than sakiel/zadkiel weapon cmiiw, you can exchange that voucher to NPC "Balie's Prisoner on Vacation" near radix npc at middle of elim.

To bad, if want to get more elim salmon player need to participate GM event, i still hoping i can get more salmon just from fishing, bc i dont like compete with other ppl direcly.
    Last edited by Niphlym; 05-18-2022 at 04:35 PM.

I planned on using Fishing EXP and Golden Hooks on my low-level craftsman character to level and participating in the event at once cause on the first day THE BANNER SAYS that Elim Salmons CAN be traded and stored in the bank, and now instead the GMs decided to ONLY CHANGE THE BANNER DESCRIPTION.

Now I have wasted 2 8-hours Fishing EXPs and and 2 Golden Hooks, ALSO nothing to do with the 138 Elim Salmons I have on my lv 69 Craftsman. GGs.

at least lower the requirement for costume and weapon, its too much. Fishing for 6 hours and I only get barely 100 elim salmon. Prefer hunting on field (or maybe dungeon) like joshimaro than with fishing metode.
    Last edited by TsukimiDango; 05-19-2022 at 03:20 AM.

If 2nd-5rd place get: Transcendence Sapphire
    and 5th - 10th place get: Real Rascal Rabbit Gloves

Isn't that means the 5th place winner will get 2 rewards at once?!

Anyways, so many typos (5rd place?!), error math (2nd-5th place = 3 winners?! LMAO what happened with the 4th winners?), unspoken rules that you need 150k fame to be able to actually trade those salmons, need specific levels (251?) to obtain the bear's letters quest, wrong event rules saying the salmons can be traded and later changed saying untradeable - one sidedly by GM.

Is this event a joke or what?! And of course no compensation, especially for those players who already used their IM on their stupid low characters thinking the item was tradeable or you don't need any requirements to exchange the salmons. Geez.

@Marinna lol, so true, many mistakes from GM team but they just like: "close eyes and pretend nothing big happen"

We are certainly thankful for pointing out those mistakes.
    We have already fixed and updated the event information.

before: 2nd - 5rd place (3 winners)
    after update: 2nd - 4rd place (3 winners)

oh yes 4rd place, lmao this game.

anyways thank you for wrote all the actual requirements (rep 150k and lv 250+), so now it's not like suspicious trial and error quest event anymore.

hello GM... we think GM need to up the drop chance little bit to get that salmon
    like the other already says : 1 day we need 240pcs salmon fish to exchange letter for 3 box, and we only get 100-180pcs on 1 day(already use golden hook every time)
    even we join the GM event from calender
    we only get more 80 pcs
    hmm... and GM event its not everyday too...
    please check it and think about it again, and this just our opinion about this event
    thank youu GM
    have a nice days