+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

[GUIDE] Seal Road Map

What is the Seal Road Map?

The Seal Roadmap is a guide that helps adventurers become more familiar with the Seal Online content and Growth System.

You can access the Seal Roadmap through the menu icon on the left of your screen.

When quest rewards are available, you'll get a notification that looks a lot like this.

Inside you will find Seal Road Map and Road Map Store.

Seal Road Map

The Seal Road Map consists of three maps.

1. Growth MAP: This map provides quests and rewards for each level to facilitate character development.

2. Dungeon MAP: This map organizes dungeons to farm items and crafting materials (Will open later).

3. Raid MAP: This map organizes raids to farm items and crafting materials (Will open later).

Growth Map

1. The Seal Road Map shows all the GROWTH MAP quests by level.

🏳️ Quests are activated once you reach the minimum level required.
    🏳️ You can only continue the progress of a quest that you have previously accepted.
    🏳️ You can only do one Quest at a time and Quests are not repeatable.
    🏳️ Rewards are given once per Quest.

2. The Quest progress status is displayed via the button.

A. Quest not available.
    B. Quest available.
    C. Quest currently in progress.
    D. Quest reward available.
    E. Quest reward received.

3. Shows detailed information of the selected Quest.

4. Click to show other quests within the same level.

5. Accept: Accept the Quest. Reject: Cancels the progress of the Quest.
    *When a quest is canceled, the quest progress is reset. Canceled quests can be accepted again.

6. When the quest is completed, the Receive Reward button is unlocked and you can receive the reward by clicking on it.

7. Enter: Enter the field of the selected quest. Cancel: Close the SUB MENU window.

Roadmap Store

In the Store, you can buy items with R Coins.

You can acquire up to 3,000 R Coins by completing the Quests of the Seal Roadmap. The R coins can be used to purchase Jikael's Breath and Tipareth's Vow, items needed for the second job change.

*Caution: Items for the Second Job Change can only be purchased from the Roadmap Store, so make sure you purchase the items for the character that needs them (Remember these items cannot be exchanged).

1. Roadmap Store Tab.

EQUIP: A list of Radix weapons/accessories is displayed.
    STORE: A list of various items that can be purchased with coins is displayed.

2. The item category of the current tab is displayed.

3. A list of items currently on sale is displayed.

4. Indicates the limit on the number of purchases of the item.

Example) Weekly character purchase limit (1/3): You can purchase a total of 3 per character, per week, and you currently have 1.

5. Indicates the purchase limit reset date.

Items with limited number of purchases per month: reset at 00:00 on the 1st of every month.
    Items with limited number of weekly purchases: Reset at 00:00 every Monday.
    Items with limited number of purchases per day: Reset at 00:00 every day.

6. Indicates the number of R coins currently in stock.

7. Indicates the amount of R coins required to purchase the selected item.

8. You can buy the selected item through the Buy button.

gm when the quest reset again from zero ??

Dear GM, is yulson's equipment no more? So, could u tell me please how to get radix armour Set? Or just weapon sell in road map store? Thanks

Greetings

@garafs,
    The quests do not restart. And can be completed once per character.

@anhar18:
    Weapon store and completing some of the quests provide equipment correspondent to the quest level

Are vow and breath of each jobs now replaced with Jikael-Tipharet VnB which we can only get from R Coin exchange????????
    I am trying to change my job, i have completed Quest to 180, still the R coin i get is not even 300, while i need 50 for each VnB.
    Please answer, i need guidance , thank you

Quote Originally Posted by van37 View Post
    Are vow and breath of each jobs now replaced with Jikael-Tipharet VnB which we can only get from R Coin exchange????????
    I am trying to change my job, i have completed Quest to 180, still the R coin i get is not even 300, while i need 50 for each VnB.
    Please answer, i need guidance , thank you
    No man, you don't need to buy that VnB. You can use the usual VnB.

i won't ask if it's posibble. idk, is it only the fire wizard then????

Quote Originally Posted by van37 View Post
    i won't ask if it's posibble. idk, is it only the fire wizard then????
    The same problem, the archer npc require 5 pieces of Tipareth VnB (500 rcoin).
    Gm should work on it!

I have second class exam problem to.
    I already prepare 20 vow and breath for Defender in my inventory but the Defender's NPC at 9th exam asking for jikael and tipareth VnB. Please fix it because my character unable to continue job change

Are you being serious here? But why cant i change job? It's still same quantity VnB (20pcs each))??