+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    in every step of road map or you can say in every 10 level road map you can do 4 mission which can give you many of R coin. I am in 140 Completion and already have 1000 R coin

Please, be aware that the 2nd class exam item requirement has been changed to Jikael Breath and Tipareth Vow and you have to purchase through the roadmap store.

my char is on level 214 and finish all quest roadmap level 210 and amount of reward coin 347, to change the 2nd job it takes @5 Tiphareth and Jikael VnB the total coins needed are 500, how can we change the 2nd job if the coins we get are not enough to change the 2nd job. is there any other way to get VnB ? or we have to level up with job 1 to level 260?

PS: Already find if per level have 4 quest with click arrow icon sorry, iam not aware with that
    Last edited by nachalamut; 05-19-2022 at 07:28 AM.

Nachalamut, perhaps you didn't know that each point on road map have more than 1 quests, just slide the arrow to the right and see there's many other quests that can be done, around 3-4 per points on road map

Quote Originally Posted by GMHamt View Post
    Please, be aware that the 2nd class exam item requirement has been changed to Jikael Breath and Tipareth Vow and you have to purchase through the roadmap store.
    Hello GM,
    I was level 272 Icewizard and have completed all Roadmap Quest
    and already change the coin to some Gaiuss and PetFeeding Bag (and have no more coin) <--- from the start of roadmap release date

and now,
    i was trying to change job using '2nd Class Job Reset' Item Mall
    THEN, 2nd Class NPC asking for Jikael Vow and Breath.
    this was the start of my problem

How do i get again my Radix Coin?
    Do i have to wait SEVERAL DAYS from free Radix Coin (10pcs/day) from LOGIN just to change my job?

or there are other alternative ways to change my job?
    thanks

gm need to change the 2nd job requirement,, if using this radix coin,, is really hard to collect, meanwhile we can keep changing job using item mall reset 2nd class

Greetings,

Kindly ask you to click on the #4 point to see additional quests of the same level.

Feel free to contact us through the support system if you are in need of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Its not broken you need to buy from road map store

can the developer change the arrow button to a number 1.2.3.4 ETC ? almost everyday someone asking about how to get other Radix armor part.

Dear Gm, where to buy assasin weapon L, only R weapon on seal map road store ?