+ Reply to Thread

Please make Rohan: Classic!

If you have any care for the game, I literally beg you to make a Classic Rohan server. I would quit every game just to only play that. No Pay 2 Win, Pay 2 Progress is fine AS LONG as you cant pay your way to get something that would normally take a month to get. I just want to live at Ahkma Cave again and enjoy the process of leveling up. A few reasons why i dislike Eternal Vengeance is because it just doesnt feel like Rohan. I HATE the fact that you cant buff other people anymore. I guess it doesnt matter since you level insanely fast now. I know quite a few people that would play a ton if there was a Classic version of Rohan. Rohan: Eternal Vengeance doesnt even feel like a MMO anymore if i'm being honest. Please, I love Rohan, and this just isn't the Rohan I know and love. Please!

Edit: Also, I'm not saying REV is pay 2 win. I just think that being able to level to 60 in a day is kind of, well, too easy. Plus, the Cassandra questline that gives you really strong gear (for your level at the time) on top of the beginning items you get that boost your stats extremely high is boring IN MY OPINION. I'm just saying that i love hardcore mmo's and taking my time to level up and grind mobs
    Last edited by IamForce; 05-02-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Clarification

The game doesn't really start before you hit lvl 115/HLV. From then it feels kinda like old rohan where you spent weeks leveling and farming

Ah thanks for letting me know, i've never played it far enough to realize. I'll continue playing it then. I guess i just miss seeing a bunch of people at Ahkma :P

Hello IamForce, we will add your suggestion to our report. Have a nice day.

I would also like non PTW version of ROHAN also without botting.

I would 100% come back and main this game for this.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.