+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    IGN: Dzarkov
    Server: Duran

Dear GameMaster, here's my rendition of Spring in Shiltz. Hope you like it. Thank you!

"Four heroes of shiltz -Arus,Claire,Baldea and Duran viewing sakura blooming together!"
    IGN : Fyane
    Server : Duran

Greetings Shiltzians!

We inform you that the rewards have already been sent to our winners!

Kumachio
    Yuukiichan
    Lista

The RPS has already been sent to the winners.

Stay safe and have a great day!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD

Dear GM,

Allow me to voice my dissent. I can't believe I'm not even in the top three. I didn't break any rules and posted within the duration of the competition. I sometimes wonder what your policy or judgment is. Therefore I'm calling it quits to give my efforts for any of your future community events.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings Shiltzians!

We inform you that the rewards have already been sent to our winners!

Kumachio
    Yuukiichan
    Lista

The RPS will be sent shortly.

Stay safe and have a great day!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD
    Finally, the picture I made with great difficulty, got the top 3. I really struggled to find a suitable idea for the theme this time. I'm so glad my nickname will be read by friends as they wait for loading huhuhu,

Congratulations, Kumachio

Awesome design and details!!!
    You deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by andjoeaw View Post
    Dear GM,

Allow me to voice my dissent. I can't believe I'm not even in the top three. I didn't break any rules and posted within the duration of the competition. I sometimes wonder what your policy or judgment is. Therefore I'm calling it quits to give my efforts for any of your future community events.

Thank you.
    I would like to see you in the 1st place. But it's kinda sad that you didnt win with such a good effort for the drawing. I feel what you do.