+ Reply to Thread

[UPDATE] Golden Chest

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Isn't this supposed to be on GM News?

Hey GM's I wanna asked about opening golden chest. Should we directly open 100+/200+ box or we can open it as much as we want untill we reach the corresponding numbers like, if we open 5 golden chest 40 times. Did we still got the rewards and raffle chance?
    Thanks ^^

why would we need to contact gms to get the info of new products? why don't you just share it

Greetings!

To participate in both raffles you must purchase 200+ Golden Chest Key. You can buy it all at once or in parts until you reach 200. Good luck!

Love Seal!

Seal B.O.D. Team

Dear GM,

i want to ask
    if i buy golden chest key in game (vending player) it is still count? for the bonus event, if i buy it on vending 100 pcs and open it.
    or if i playing grabbit and get golden chest key then i open it, it is count too?for the bonus event.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings!

To participate in both raffles you must purchase 200+ Golden Chest Key. You can buy it all at once or in parts until you reach 200. Good luck!

Love Seal!

Seal B.O.D. Team
    Dear GM,

i want to ask
    if i buy golden chest key in game (vending player) it is still count? for the bonus event, if i buy it on vending 100 pcs and open it.
    or if i playing grabbit and get golden chest key then i open it, it is count too?for the bonus event.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz7LsXAhWuc
    www.playrohan.com

Dear GM,
    item mall
    Golden Chest Key x10 + 2
    Golden Chest Key x40 +10
    Does that count?

Greetings Shiltzians!

The 3 winners of our Golden Chest Raffle event are the following players:

1st Winner - Adrian21
    2nd Winner - Assassinatee
    3rd Winner - Xaahly

We sincerely congratulate the winners and hope they enjoy their prizes!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team