+ Reply to Thread

[Community Event] National puzzle day

Greetings Shiltzians!

We love summer so much that we are bringing you a new event for this season!
    This time we want to check your skills in solving puzzles and also your knowledge of Seal.

To participate, check these pieces and try to discover the real picture behind them!

Click on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...orm?usp=pp_url

There you will have to complete the information, reply to the questions correctly, and also solve the Shiltz spring puzzle.

[Rewards]

Among all the players who answered correctly, 10 lucky winners will be chosen in a raffle and have the chance to win:

��Princess White Rose
    ��Gold Pouch of Blessing (3 Hours/Limited)
    ��5 x Piya-gra
    ��20 x Easter Egg

[Rules]

⚠️ The event starts on January 28th to February 1st
    ⚠️ Rewards will be sent on February 2nd.
    ⚠️ One account PER PLAYER
    ⚠️ Multiple accounts will reduce the chances of winning.
    ⚠️ Double-check that you typed correctly your answer before sending it.
    ⚠️ Be aware we are allowed to disqualify entries that we deem not eligible for rewards for being incomplete, incorrect or being unrelated to the event.

Thank you very much for your support. We are counting on your participation.

Good Luck to everyone and have fun!

Love seal^^
    Seal BoD Team.

the form is broken

IGN : Rickyandrean
    Server : Arus

https://imgur.com/gallery/uZe62QW

the picture in the puzzle is Rascal Rabbit wearing a watermelon patterned tire float, and Piya wearing her sunglasses, they are relaxing on the beach.

Love Seal BOD

Greetings. Thanks for your report. The link is ready!

Well done Rickyandrean! Do not forget that to participate you must paste the link in the google form.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Well done Rickyandrean! Do not forget that to participate you must paste the link in the google form.
    Thanks KurumuGM for reminding, I really appreciate that , i repeat to fill google form and already paste link in the google form.

Lightbulb

Thank you for the event. now everything is fairer and it will be difficult for those who want to steal other people's pictures (because the pictures are sent directly to the event link)

I hope GM is more careful with other events that will be made, especially for those who won just by stealing other people's photos and claiming them as their own (like the previous kite event).

keep the spirit for GM and team

PS: I think that person is above me

Regards Brofat,

Thanks for your report. Please note that we will investigate this issue and take action if necessary.

Greetings Shiltzians!

We inform you that the rewards have already been sent to our winners!

Vygen
    Brofat
    Erwinshwang
    Yuukiichan
    Sukisukigirl
    Kumachio
    Rickyandrean
    Bongoll
    Shione
    Undura

Stay safe and have a great day!
    Regards,