+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I am already change 4500 survival poin on early event, any compensation????

Owh no compensation. Oke nc (1 box vs 30 box) no compensation.

So fair
    Last edited by Noruki; 02-14-2022 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andjoeaw View Post
    Dear GameMaster,

I want to give my opinion that this event has a great mechanism, but also an equally great difficulty in getting the prizes. Anyway, as I have already given up in participating to get the costume prizes, could you please make available the Taiwan Sports Star permanent costume on item mall so I can buy it? I've been longing for this costume for weeks. Oh, and shouldn't it be made available for purchase with the Winter Olympics event running?

Thank you.
    Hello andjoeaw!

We're aware about the mechanics of this event, that's why we have made some changes for players to get rewards easily. Please check updates in the post.
    Also, we're glad to announce the costume you're asking for is already available in our item mall.

Go check here: https://soshop.playrohan.com/detail_...rch_key=taiwan

Love Seal! ^^
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Quote Originally Posted by GMKirihaKunn View Post
    Shiltzians!

Here's some news about our new event starting today January 25th. Check more bellow:

[UPDATE 02.09.22]

Shiltzians!

We have updated the amount of monster survival points that were asked to get Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons. Here you can find the details:

- Before: 1 Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon = 30 monster survival points
    - Now (from 02.08 to 03.09): 1 Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon = 5 monster survival points.

Remember, this change is not compensable to the Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons claimed before.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    Hi Gms!

So, this event period extended from 02.22 to 03.09 as you've stated on update, right?

Greetings GM,

The Event will end on 03.09.2022 right. Then, why Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon disappear in Monster Survival store ?? please bring it back sir

did not have the brains of the online seal staff who held this event, he said until the 9th of March and the persimon period that had been exchanged into a box was lost

Yes GM...why was this event removed?? It stated till March 9th... I was saving those points and ready to exchange them...but now the event it's GONE !! Please bring it back.

It's been hard to collect Persimon to exchange the box but after maintenance, the box is gone lol

At least Persimon, which has been converted into a box, must have time to disappear (I feel like I've been fooled as a player)

Greetings Shiltzians,

We apologize for the confusion this might cause you, when this event was posted there was a typo that lead to this misunderstanding regarding the duration and dates.

The real duration of this event was on the top part of the graphic for this event, kindly check it.

Also, about the update on February 09 where players could exchange the monster survival points for Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons, the date was corrected during February 22 maintenance due to the main event ending as it was announced at the beginning of the event.

Finally, there will be compensation for all players due to this misunderstanding, which will be sent after the next maintenance.

Regards,

Seal BOD Team