+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Based on feedbacks, it seems like this event has failed.. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by skylargrey View Post
    Thankyou GM for reading all of player feedback. Also there is a bug in monster survival zone, sometimes the monster appear to be dead but actually its not and I can't click on it so I just lost the round because of that. Please fix it.
    Greetings Skyargrey,

Please be informed that we have already notified the dev. team about this bug and we are currently waiting for a reply.
    We hope could be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your report.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Quote Originally Posted by andjoeaw View Post
    Dear GameMaster,

I want to give my opinion that this event has a great mechanism, but also an equally great difficulty in getting the prizes. Anyway, as I have already given up in participating to get the costume prizes, could you please make available the Taiwan Sports Star permanent costume on item mall so I can buy it? I've been longing for this costume for weeks. Oh, and shouldn't it be made available for purchase with the Winter Olympics event running?

Thank you.
    Greetings Andjoeaw,

Thank you for your suggestion it will be added to our monthly feedback.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

now we can get mom' rice cake soup on this box,, this is not in the list prize.. EROR?

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    now we can get mom' rice cake soup on this box,, this is not in the list prize.. EROR?
    no read again, its there

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Andjoeaw,

Thank you for your suggestion it will be added to our monthly feedback.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    Hi. everytime I am login to the game. directly disconnect. please fix it. thanks

I have defeated all the monsters in monster survival but strangely time is running. this is very annoying for me. this has happened many times. and I really lose not getting points after defeating monsters. and finally fail. please GM fix this soon. this is a very detrimental bug.

[UPDATE 02.09.22]

Shiltzians!

We have updated the amount of monster survival points that were asked to get Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons. Here you can find the details:

- Before: 1 Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon = 30 monster survival points
    - Now (from 02.08 to 03.09): 1 Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon = 5 monster survival points.

Remember, this change is not compensable to the Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons claimed before.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz7KYqKaPTX
    www.playrohan.com

Thanks u fro the adjustment, but previously it required 150 points not 30 points

Quote Originally Posted by kessiw33 View Post
    I have defeated all the monsters in monster survival but strangely time is running. this is very annoying for me. this has happened many times. and I really lose not getting points after defeating monsters. and finally fail. please GM fix this soon. this is a very detrimental bug.
    Yeah, this happened to me too

There are two types of bug happened in survival, one is good and one is bad. The bad one was already explained by Keesiw and confirmed by rustyreed, and even I experienced this too. However, there's another good bug where you can pass Survival Boss without having to defeat it, that's why long time ago there are characters that passed round 20++ (now you can do it easily with good buff due to having critical damage with normal skills).