+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Dear GM, what a sudden announce,.. You said that before the event till 9 march but now in 22 Feb,.. I haven't exchange my persimon yet,.. I've estimate 400 and this update broke my heart cuz i don't event notice to change by persimon,..

Yoooooooooooooooo…..!!!!!!!
    Is that too early for APRIL MOP, everyone get fools
    That event should be end in 03.09.2021 like the lates update i read
    At least give us 1 dat extra for exchange the point cause some of player have that point now
    U said “TYPO” is mean that’s your fault and you guys have to take the responsibility not just a compensation and then the problem sloved

Yeah, I was expecting the event would last long until 9 march. I was collecting the point survival from the beginning this event started and planning not exchange it to persimon until the last day because I was expecting to open many boxes just to catch the "jackpot". But now it suddenly gone and you GM's change the event information again from 9 march to 22 February.
    Really unfair and wasting time.

Do you want to give us a useless Item Mall as compensation? haha you are so funny GM

official game with wishy washy staff, 1st say event end 22-2-2022, and then say event until 09-03-2022, and now say event end 22-2-2022 again. you joke
    Last edited by aokbigodl; 02-23-2022 at 01:01 PM. Reason: yes

Well well well
    Tittle : Prank
    Subject : Event Lunar
    Lvl : Game Master

So awful, thank you , for make us disappointed

GM, I believe many do NOT want any compensation (cheap and unworthy stuff??) ... and I suggest to just let it continue until 09 March (updated!).
    You don't want to make your players unhappy over a typo error of yours, do you?
    Many errors and misinformed details were found in the past.. with much unhappiness and frustration pilled up, more to say the least, with this latest "saga" adding more to it..what is going on?? hmmm

You guys working as a team right ?
    Sound like you guys have problem with communication ?
    One of you said will end at 03.09.2021 and the rest say different
    Dont you guys ever thinking about compliment is the best way to apologize
    U just dont wanna work hard and lazy to taking care about player
    See what you did, u just hurt some player !!!
    I collect survival point one month FOR NOTHING !!! Damn shtttt , for real i fked up

Please extends this event to 9 March 2022, dont make our survival point useless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plu101 View Post
    GM, I believe many do NOT want any compensation (cheap and unworthy stuff??) ... and I suggest to just let it continue until 09 March (updated!).
    You don't want to make your players unhappy over a typo error of yours, do you?
    Many errors and misinformed details were found in the past.. with much unhappiness and frustration pilled up, more to say the least, with this latest "saga" adding more to it..what is going on?? hmmm
    Well, honestly. I won't complain anymore if they give one or more of the "Jackpot" like "XG tickets" or "+12 refinement ticket" (maybe make it untradable) as a compensation. But you know this game always gave "untradable cheap stuff" as compensation. Hahaha