+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mission Impossible lol

funny, if before i no points i cant get one box when the event end .hahahahahahahaa
    If you don't want to have an event
    Don't do it,
    As opposed to having an event like this to fool the player
    Is that why more and more people are not playing your game

There are more bugs.

Where is npc black event to exchange item?

Hi GM

Nowadays Seal Online have an Competitor out there known as Private Server. I wont mention what private server's name but EVERYONE in Indonesia playing it and they promote its private server EVERYWHERE.

Well this year maybe hard for Blade of Destiny to facing it. BUT WE who still loyal to play Blade of Destiny NEVER touch any kind of Private Servers

We who love to play Blade of Destiny until today are happy to get an event like this.

But it is sad because this event are hard for those who started to play even for old players because lack of equipment and coin from Monster Survival Zone is too low.

Maybe you can consider to make it more easier for new players and even for old players?

Thank You GM

Have a nice day

[UPDATE] Lunar New Year Celebration

Shiltzians!

After reading all your feedback, we want to announce the following:

For now, you can obtain more "Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon" as rewards in the upcoming GM and Community Events, starting with Jason's Hunt of 01/28 at 06:30 PST.

Also our team is evaluating modifying the price to obtain the "Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon" in the Monster Survival.More information and changes coming up. Stay tuned!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Quote Originally Posted by GMKirihaKunn View Post
    Shiltzians!

For now, you can obtain more "Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon" as rewards in the upcoming GM and Community Events, starting with Jason's Hunt of 01/28 at 06:30 PST.

Also our team is evaluating modifying the price to obtain the "Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon" in the Monster Survival.More information and changes coming up. Stay tuned!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    Thankyou GM for reading all of player feedback. Also there is a bug in monster survival zone, sometimes the monster appear to be dead but actually its not and I can't click on it so I just lost the round because of that. Please fix it.

Shiltzians!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    Let's gooo, that's our GM. Love y'all :*

Shiltzians!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team
    where are jasin hunt? already 7am now

This event is surely tough one! I gave up.. Please do include events that newbie players can participate as well...otherwise it seems that new players been ignored and left out in many recent events.
    Kindly take note.. thank you

Dear GameMaster,

I want to give my opinion that this event has a great mechanism, but also an equally great difficulty in getting the prizes. Anyway, as I have already given up in participating to get the costume prizes, could you please make available the Taiwan Sports Star permanent costume on item mall so I can buy it? I've been longing for this costume for weeks. Oh, and shouldn't it be made available for purchase with the Winter Olympics event running?

Thank you.