+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

[Event] Lunar New Year Celebration (UPDATE)

Shiltzians!

Here's some news about our new event starting today January 25th. Check more bellow:

[UPDATE 02.09.22]

Shiltzians!

We have updated the amount of monster survival points that were asked to get Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons. Here you can find the details:

- Before: 1 Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon = 30 monster survival points
    - Now (from 02.08 to 02.22): 1 Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmon = 5 monster survival points.

Remember, this change is not compensable to the Black Tiger Year's Dried Persimmons claimed before.

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Thanks for the event but the info in such font and small is kind of hard to read...prefer the usual font

Are you guys really serious about this?
    Do you know how hard this fight is?
    I can't even change a prop a day
    What exactly does this activity do for new players

Come on, at least do something about survival first. The poin reward is so low

Dear GM,

First, thank you for GM to make a event with high valuable gift in the box. But unfortunately,
    I had tried to go to monster survival. And I think that It was so hard to get even just 30 pieces. The reasons are :
    1. We just can alone(solo) to get in monster survival.
    2. We just get the low point.
    3. The price of Black Tiger Year`s Persimmon is too expensive (150 point)
    4. We just can go to monster survival once a day

In my condition, I just can get 1 pcs/day and I need 30 day to get 30 pieces. Your event is just 7 days. How can I get 60 or 90 pieces ? Would you mind to give me any advise ?
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Seal Lovers

Come on GM this is way too hard for player without proper equipment

Quote Originally Posted by rickysan2505 View Post
    Dear GM,

First, thank you for GM to make a event with high valuable gift in the box. But unfortunately,
    I had tried to go to monster survival. And I think that It was so hard to get even just 30 pieces. The reasons are :
    1. We just can alone(solo) to get in monster survival.
    2. We just get the low point.
    3. The price of Black Tiger Year`s Persimmon is too expensive (150 point)
    4. We just can go to monster survival once a day

In my condition, I just can get 1 pcs/day and I need 30 day to get 30 pieces. Your event is just 7 days. How can I get 60 or 90 pieces ? Would you mind to give me any advise ?
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Seal Lovers
    The event is 30 days. Not 7 days

But, I agree with all your points... it is very very very very hard

Thumbs down

DEAR GM
    Thanks for the event
    What exactly does this activity do for new players
    it is very very very very hard

well, I think for sure nobody will be able to get 90 dried persimmon unless they prepared lots of points before this event lol

I can understand how hard this event is based on the prizes, many extremely valuable items, but I think it's too hard especially for some class.

For the newbie/free player I guess they can enjoy the boost 200%exp and 100%drop for a WEEK, that's pretty good too I guess

4500 points for 1 boxes is toooooooooooo much. Hahaha