IGN : Brofat
    Server : Duran

Mr. Catfish Fans Club UwU

IGN : Selfishinbed
    Server : Duran
    Finally my wawa bunny can fly

https://postimg.cc/CB58L6Fs

Greetings Shiltzians!

We inform you that the rewards have already been sent to our winners!

Most real: Rickyandrean
    Most creative: Piyanica
    Most Funny: Brofat
    Summerbuff
    Claireintly
    Preon
    Discont
    Hannelore
    Yuukiichan
    Selfishinbed

The RPS will be sent in the next few hours.
    Stay safe and have a great day!
    Regards,
    Seal BOD

Hello GM, first of all I'm very grateful to have won 3rd place as the funniest champion. I am very grateful to the GM team for the rating.

but in advance I apologize, for the participants who got 1st place, is it not corrected again? I just found a photo of kites being sold in an online shop (Shopee) and found out that the 1st winner of the kites was the kites sold there (with 100% the same photo). In my opinion, does 1st winner get the win by stealing other people's pictures and submitting them as part of a kite decorating competition? I hope the GM can correct the 1st winner because he copied and pasted the image

Dear GameMaster,

Adding to the guy above me, dear GameMaster, I'm afraid you have just chosen the wrong 1st winner. Really undeserved because he only had to pick one picture from the internet and drop it here, then be given the biggest prize. I didn't participate, but you can at least give some kind of compensation prizes to all other honest competitors up here who really crafted their submissions.

Thank you.

Thanks to Andjoeaw and Brofat for your effort to keep all fair and square