+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Events Calendar - January 2022

Shiltzians!

We hope you are receiving the new year with joy, hope, and health.

Here's the GM events calendar for this month.

We kindly ask for your patience as we won't have daily events during this month, we are working to be able to give you a best support and so much more.

We appreciate your kindness and patience.

We will have lots of fun during the programmed events.

Hope to see you there.

Happy holidays!

Love Seal,
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Is this a sign of a major update hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Is this a sign of a major update hmmmm
    Greetings Luke1606!

Keep tuned to our forum and webpage for any future updates

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Luke1606!

Keep tuned to our forum and webpage for any future updates

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team
    GM It's already January 05 but

��Golden Sock Bait
    ��Vulcanus' Spring
    ��Master's Spring
    ��Gear Growth box
    ��Kitsune Lucky box
    ��Marco's Mistake (Special)
    ��Pet Appraiser (Special)
    ��Elves Winter Chest

still available at web shop https://soshop.playrohan.com/item_li...999&sort_key=1

FYI : Indonesian player really like Fishing, even the chance to get Rare Rewards are only 1%, please do more fishing event seriously, make this time more harder, because last fishing event really ruined in game economic.

We need more fishing Event !
    you will notice that during fishing event a lot of player spend their money

Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    GM It's already January 05 but

��Golden Sock Bait
    ��Vulcanus' Spring
    ��Master's Spring
    ��Gear Growth box
    ��Kitsune Lucky box
    ��Marco's Mistake (Special)
    ��Pet Appraiser (Special)
    ��Elves Winter Chest

still available at web shop https://soshop.playrohan.com/item_li...999&sort_key=1

FYI : Indonesian player really like Fishing, even the chance to get Rare Rewards are only 1%, please do more fishing event seriously, make this time more harder, because last fishing event really ruined in game economic.

We need more fishing Event !
    you will notice that during fishing event a lot of player spend their money
    Greetings Beargals,

We appreciate your request, we will share this suggestion with our team in our next meeting.
    Thank you so much for your feedback!

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

I think it's also the time for VSTB .. it will be good before the new year spend event finished

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Beargals,

We appreciate your request, we will share this suggestion with our team in our next meeting.
    Thank you so much for your feedback!

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team
    Dear GM,

But, according to me, It was good for a new player with less of cegel. A new player can buy a good accesories with a cheap price. Maybe that is your concern. I thank you for that, I can buy a good item.

Regards,
    Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by rickysan2505 View Post
    Dear GM,

But, according to me, It was good for a new player with less of cegel. A new player can buy a good accesories with a cheap price. Maybe that is your concern. I thank you for that, I can buy a good item.

Regards,
    Ricky
    I don't mind if it's Acc or Rune stone, but pet ? seriously ? the game flooded with Pink Mandra, GFK and GLW, before the fishing started i bought pink mandra+0 for 25million cegel but now, even i sell it only 1milion cegel no one pull it from my vending.
    1 month fishing i have 2 guild storage full with Pink mandra CFK GLW mixed, it has price at 500k cegel but i can't even sell it to NPC.

I don't mind if it's Acc or Rune stone, but pet ? seriously ? the game flooded with Pink Mandra, GFK and GLW, before the fishing started i bought pink mandra+0 for 25million cegel but now, even i sell it only 1milion cegel no one pull it from my vending.
    1 month fishing i have 2 guild storage full with Pink mandra CFK GLW mixed, it has price at 500k cegel but i can't even sell it to NPC.
    Yes, of course, all that things for help newbie, not just for acc, but including pet and another. that is good for new player.

I think that it was not just you, I am also a old player. I bought Samael Damage Wing.xg+10, GLW+9, PM+9 and now even no one wanna buy SDW.XG+10 even I due to buy it for 300.000.000 cegel because people will chose Ancient Hero Wing (Normal).XG. But, I think in the position of new player side, because I had ever been a new player and so hard to get a good item. I support what GM had done.

Maybe for the future, I think, GM will make a new ACC, Armor, Weapon that will make down another item`s price. for example, HnC weapon. Because of HnC, Sakiel is very cheap. People will chose to buy HnC rather than sakiel/zadkiel/ranael.

That is all my opinion. If you do not agree, I will accept that because every player have their own opinion. I think GM also have done the best for this game. I am so appreciate it.

Regards,