Hi! I have question about a specific skill, and might be a bug? but not sure, this is about the skill Mortal rising lvl6 and sudden attack lvl6, Is mortal rising skill is limited only to normal attack and will not take effect on other active skill such as sudden attack? I tried to experiment and use Duplication lvl1 on Avenger skill, 100% chance Crit on Mortal rising lvl6 did not take effect, I thought Hide lvl5, Mortal rising lvl6 and sudden effect lvl6 is a combo effect due to its border on the assassins skill tree, it would be cool if the 100% Crit on mortal rising take effect on sudden attack, in addition to this I reach lvl 50 and decided to try on other skill branch on both Avenger and predator, I notice on predator buff Katar mastery once in a while while farming on Rakon tower with hunting pack active my character lvl 66 can one hit lvl 79 mob without Crit animation Like big red number instead it would show normal grey that will usually show as normal damage with huge amount of crit exceed my crit animation damage, it might be a bug, well that's all I enjoy playing the game, such as farming and crafting.