+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Community Event] Christmas decorations

Greetings Shiltzians!

Christmas is here and our Rascal knows it!
    One of our favorite things on Christmas is to hang our Christmas spheres, but are they not always the same design?

Today we bring a challenge for your creativity!

Take one Christmas sphere and adapt it to be themed on the world of Shiltz.
    After that, take a picture of your Christmas tree with your creation and post it in our Forum.
    Also, don’t forget to talk about your design and provide your IGN and server.
    You can use any material you want!

We will have 5 lucky winners!

Rewards:
    x3 Unique Christmas Box
    x2 Gold Pouch of Blessing (3 Hours/Limited)
    x1 Blessed Pink Diamond
    x5 Rascal Rabbit Attack Booster
    x5 Rascal Rabbit Magic Booster

[Rules]

⚠️ The event starts on December 18th to December 24th.
    ⚠️ Rewards will be sent on the 25th
    ⚠️ One account PER PLAYER
    ⚠️ Multiple accounts will reduce the chances of winning.
    ⚠️ Double-check that you typed correctly your answer before sending it
    ⚠️ Be aware we are allowed to disqualify entries that we deem not eligible for rewards for being incomplete, incorrect, or is unrelated to the event.

Regards,
    SEAL BOD

IGN : Hunterrelios
    Server : Duran

This sphere reminds me of an event that took place several years ago during Christmas, a very exciting event by hitting a tree using a snowball and eventually dropping a yellow and red sphere, I made this design as a decoration for my tree with my favorite chair next to it to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, hopefully later there will be an interesting event like the old days and horrendous the world of shiltz

IGN : Sukisukigirl
    Server : DUran
    Sorry if I provide the image via google drive, because I don't know how to upload the image here. Here's the link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...h2?usp=sharing

This Christmas I hope to be reunited with my family, because I now live far away from my family. I really miss to enjoy Christmas moments with my family again, to laugh together, sing together, eat together and much more. Merry Christmas to you GM Seal and God bless you.
    Last edited by diedraivanhu; 12-24-2021 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Wrong Image

IGN: Bongoll
    Server: Duran

Celebrate Christmas with simplicity. I am grateful that I can still gather and be happy with my family. Thank you Lord!

Ign: Thumbelina
    Server: Arus

I can't believe it's almost Christmas now. After the pandemic, time seems to go by so fast. I just hope this pandemic ends soon and we can gather with our families again like we used to.
    Many of us have lost family members during this pandemic, I pray for all of you to be given the strength to get through it all.

I wish you a Merry Christmas. May God bless and protect us.

IGN : Kingvenna

This year I can't celebrate Christmas with my family for some reason. So I just bought this little Christmas tree and celebrated it with my bestfriend, Shiro

IGN: Dzarkov

A little plastic Christmas tree with danglers including Shiltz-themed Piya and Rascal Rabbit spheres. The Piya's face is made from parts of stickers and its little wings are thick paper cutouts. The Rabbit one is likewise, its face consists of paper stickers, and the ears are paper cutouts.

IGN: Javazero

The lights on the Christmas tree remind me of the first time I decorated the Christmas tree with my mom. That time I forgot to put the lights on the Christmas tree and in the evening we had to install the Christmas tree decorations all over again. After that moment, I always get excited when it comes to decorating the Christmas tree with lights

IGN : Drunksemar
    Server Duran

I decorate this Christmas tree by myself and put it near my desk, can't wait to play games next to my Christmas tree.
    ~Merry Christmas~

IGN : Rainmagie

Christmas this year and last year were not as festive as the previous year, but I am grateful that I still have my family here. We celebrate together in our small family room, accompanied by a small Christmas tree in the corner of the room