+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    PenguinJoe is most certainly an andriod.
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Srsly I think he is. He knows everything.
    I wanna be that pro D:

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hi Agent11.

I see you are running Trusteer Rapport Management Service on your system. Please look at the following (from Trusteer's site):

GameGuard is a particularly nasty piece of code that (supposedly) protects the YNK servers from people using hacks. Hacks are done by inserting internet packet manipulating programs into the data stream between the game client and its server. GameGuard will aggressively search your system for things it does not see as "Kosher" in your TCP stack. GameGuard does not play nice with other programs that monitor your IP communications. If it cannot terminate what it considers an offending program itself, it will crap out as you have seen.

I wish I could give you a "Happy all fixed" answer for this one, but... I can't.
    Wow getting rid of Rapport made the game work (even with my Firewall up) Thanks soo much

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowyin View Post
    Wow getting rid of Rapport made the game work (even with my Firewall up) Thanks soo much
    i think he drinks Sleeman Honey Brown.
    Quit - **** Forever.

Banned
    The scary part is my bank changed their online banking site so my roboform will not log into it anymore. I complained to them because roboform and lastpass are great ways to beat keyloggers as well as never having to remember 16-character passwords made up of all kinds of random mixed characters. My passwords (look like bits of some compressed file you just loaded into notepad).

Their answer that by coincidence I read today - install Trustee Rapport.

Anyone wanna guess what my answer to them was?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-05-2011 at 02:41 PM.