+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhelic View Post
    How to get golden sock bait?
    you can get it in the item mall. choose new items section.

Quote Originally Posted by jun1991 View Post
    I want to use the Three Kingdom Weapon Exchange ticket from the level 261 boost but I cant get to tutorial zone to redeem it, how can I get there?
    NPC Jhosimaro 2021 will help you to trade your ticket with weapon (after you change job2nd). the location is near NPC Yulson in elim town.

GM why did I get the enhanced rabit suit costume.. can't be used?? and when I re-login... the rabit suit item disappears from the iventory

GM can i asking ... ?
    1. where is NPC Merchant,,, i need to exchange my turtle statue ?
    2. Why different price for golden sock bait, the display on best item is 600 RPS, but after i click and want to buy the price is 800 RPS. can you fix it
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by agush36 View Post
    GM why did I get the enhanced rabit suit costume.. can't be used?? and when I re-login... the rabit suit item disappears from the iventory
    Hi Agush36,

Could you please send us a ticket with the name of your character and a picture or video?
    We will assist you in the support platform.
    Regards,
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by prohandsome View Post
    GM can i asking ... ?
    1. where is NPC Merchant,,, i need to exchange my turtle statue ?
    2. Why different price for golden sock bait, the display on best item is 600 RPS, but after i click and want to buy the price is 800 RPS. can you fix it
    thank you.
    Greetings Prohandsome,

1. Merchant NPC is in the main cities, you could go to Elim on C4 or C2-3, or D3.
    2. The correct price is 800 RPs, sorry for the typo we are going to update the information.

Regard,
    Seal BOD,

What is the turtle statue used for?

Quote Originally Posted by kumakoma View Post
    What is the turtle statue used for?
    Greetings Kumakoma,

The turtle statue is an item that is destined to be sold on the merchant NPC and obtain cegels.

Regards,
    Seal BOD

are the insomnia event just for new characters? kinda confuse

But, the turtle statue is still written "sale price : 1cegel" you know! It is true, when i tried to sell it, i only got 1 cegel... So i think its just dummy reward....