+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhelic View Post
    But, the turtle statue is still written "sale price : 1cegel" you know! It is true, when i tried to sell it, i only got 1 cegel... So i think its just dummy reward....
    Greetings Foxhelic,

Thank you for reporting this issue, we will send a report to our Dev team.

Regards,
    Seal BOD

What happened to sock bait after the event is ended? Will GM wipe it if there are still many sock bait in the character? Will we still have the rewards too?

Quote Originally Posted by rustyreed View Post
    What happened to sock bait after the event is ended? Will GM wipe it if there are still many sock bait in the character? Will we still have the rewards too?
    Greetings Rustyreed!

Please be informed that the Golden Sock bait will not disappear, you could still get the rewards.

Regards,
    Seal BOD

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Foxhelic,

Thank you for reporting this issue, we will send a report to our Dev team.

Regards,
    Seal BOD
    Hallo GM,

are Problem the turtle statue its already fix?

Dear Xbito, actually, turtle statue is not a new item, you can get it by using jackpot bait (the worm shaped item mall, usually people get it from login event) and I've sent ticket about it months ago. What they said? Just sell it to street merchant, even though it's only 1 cegel but description said something like this item is special.......

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Dear Xbito, actually, turtle statue is not a new item, you can get it by using jackpot bait (the worm shaped item mall, usually people get it from login event) and I've sent ticket about it months ago. What they said? Just sell it to street merchant, even though it's only 1 cegel but description said something like this item is special.......

Greetings Luke1606,

We suggest not selling yet the turtle statue, since the price will be updated in our MT.

Regards,
    Seal BOD

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Luke1606,

We suggest not selling yet the turtle statue, since the price will be updated in our MT.

Regards,
    Seal BOD
    Dear GM,

I thought these items were really were the 'dud' items destined to be sold for 1 cegel. I sold about 6 of these items for a total of 6 cegels. I feel, with this information about the future price fix from 1 cegel to some hundred thousand or millions of this particular item, that I'm suffering a cegel loss amounting to the updated price times items I have sold. There should be many players who have experienced the same.

But firstly, can you please let me know how much the updated price will be for this Turtle Statue? I can actually tolerate not getting any compensation if each is valued 500.000 cegels or below. But if each is valued more than that, then I kindly ask you for some sort of compensation to cover that loss.

Thank you.

Dear GM, the events you addressed is actually this black friday special weekend insomnia, not winter night cause it's the ongoing event, thanks
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36780