+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Squallllll View Post
    Well I don’t know why i only get 3rd place
    But thank you
    I hope lot rps event/costume again
    Hi Squallllll ,

Please be informed that all the memes are collected on a platform where all the members of the staff votes for the top 3.

We wish you the best luck for next time.
    Thanks for participating.
    Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by andrwlsn View Post
    I'll take second. Thank you for the GM team. The 1st Place winner is well-deserved, it also put me off guard.

Anyway, I know it was well within my rights to post multiple images according to the written rules, although in hindsight it wouldn't be very fair to other players who mistakenly believe they can only post 1 image. This competition was always going to be a race of quantity, admittedly as proven by myself, a two-time winner (both times I posted multiple images). I thought maybe if you're going to hold another image-submitting competitions like this, establish a rule which states that each participant can only post 1 image to make it a fair competition for everyone.

Thank you, and good game.
    Hi Andrwlsn!

In fact, there is no rule against multiple memes, however, we will take this as a suggestion for the next time we handle this event.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Hi Andrwlsn!

In fact, there is no rule against multiple memes, however, we will take this as a suggestion for the next time we handle this event.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team
    I prefer like this
    So people can all out make meme and try to read rules carefully
    But what i can’t still get that i spend couple hours to make 20 meme, but lost to single meme