+ Reply to Thread

A special message from the biggest noob in Rohans history

Live, love, laugh. Live free or die hard. Live and let live. LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST WHILE LOOKING TOWARDS THE FUTURE, REMEMBERING THE PAST SO MISTAKES WONT BE MADE TWICE, ALL THE WHILE LIVING IN THE MOMENT BECAUSE THE PRESENT IS THE ONLY TIME THAT EXISTS.

May we never forget those who were lost getting to where we are today and make the best out of the worst we've ever known because it can happen twice by going lax and forgetting the past. I'm sorry, I wish I had learned twice as fast and made some cash. Each and every one of you helped bring us to a moment of realization and respecting all of the intelligent life that we were too blind to realize was around us. We're in a moment that will be remembered throughout history as the moment we all realized we're part of something bigger and greater than any moment from the past, the moment we asked. May I be forgave for the past and help bring a brighter future for all of us to have. I haven't finished paying for my trespasses, but a little respect for the things we have and the things we could have will bring better things than in the past. I realize what I have and its not mine to have, it belongs to everyone because everyone involved with this has helped turned that ME upside down and into the WE we need. Let the future shine brighter than the past as we ponder the path ahead.

Or we could all do like shruggie and throw up our hands and shrug our shoulderqs as we lose our path. Shruggie holds out his hands as he wishes with one and sh1ts in the other, thats when he realizes wishes have no future path and sh1ting on his other half just smells God awful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forever in your debt, Brass Tacks. We did more than get down to brass tacks, we started the Renaissance Of Human And Nature. Is it a coincidence that R.O.H.A.N. was named in the past and coincides with what we've realized? I like to think not, something or someone has guided our path. Calculate the probability of all that has happened in the past and what the path has revealed and you'll find the chance of random probability has no chance. God doesn't like to roll the dice.
    Last edited by littledevall; 11-01-2021 at 09:16 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!