+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Community Event] Spooky Scary Skeletons

Ghostly Greetings!

As you may already know, this month has a holiday very different from all. For some, it is certainly a day of celebration, and for others, it is a time of mourning and tribulation. Whatever your reason is, cheer up and enjoy, for those who cannot do it but when they could, they gave us Joy.

Now you may be wondering, how can I participate? Adventurer, lines below you will find all the details and the dates.

Our Rascal Rabbit has been wondering how he should spend these days, but he's not sure enough. All you have to do is help our Rascal Rabbit, answering a simple question:

-How does your culture honor your deceased loved ones?

You could start with your traditions, this is just a suggestion.

The winners will be chosen by raffle, try your luck perhaps you will be luckier than some. Now that you know the rules, you just have to play your cards, you could be 1 of the 10 winners and this could be your rewards:

🎁15 x Pumpkin Cookies
    🎁1 x Rascal Rabbit Balloon
    🎁2 x Halloween Treasures Box
    🎁25 x Rose

Remember:

📌To participate in this event you just have to post your answer in the comments section.
    📌There will be 10 winners chosen by raffle.

Important:

🏆The event begins on October 29 and ends on November 2.
    🗓️Rewards will be sent on November 3.
    👁️One account PER PLAYER.
    🚷Multiple accounts will reduce your chances of winning.

Finally, thank you for your attention.

Do not forget to follow us, we count on your participation.
    Happy holidays, have fun, and forget about the clock. From our GM staff to everyone, good luck!

Have a bootiful Halloween!

Seal BoD Team

By having a cultured event and send them a prayer on the 1st day, 7th day, 30th day, 100th day, and 1000th day.
    IGN: Cleanup
    Server: Duran

As a foreigner living in a different country, my family culture had a mix of culture. We bury the deceased near the mountains and at different days of the year we visit them. During our visits we brought flowers to be scattered around their grave.

IGN: Junwon

IGN : Teloungu
    Server : Arus

Although times have changed a lot to become more modern, but the people in my place are still trying to maintain some traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation by the ancestors. One of them is the tradition of giving last honour to people who have passed away.

When someone passed away, we will first pray for the deceased's sins will be forgiven and his/her soul can be accepted by God. After done praying, four men of us will lift the coffin high, then several people will walk alternately under the coffin for 3 rounds until they return to the starting place on the right side of the coffin. usually those who walk are families and close relatives of the deceased.

By doing this, it is hoped that the bereaved family will be able to let go of the deceased, and can accept the fate that has been given by the Almighty. Some people believe that if the family does this tradition, they will get blessings from the spirit of the deceased. In addition, families who carry out this tradition will inherit special and noble characters from the deceased during his/her life.

But keep in mind, if the deceased is a small child then it is not allowed to carry out this tradition. Because some people believe that doing this tradition is for small child, it is feared that people who carry out the tradition will have the fate of short life like the child's.

IGN: Rainmagie

In my family, we believe that when a person dies, their soul will leave their body to go to other place. And then, we bury the bodies of the dead into the ground. Because we believe that human bodies come from the ground, and their bodies must be returned to the ground as before.
    We visit them once a year during the year's holiday and put flowers to their grave to give honour to them.
    Burying their bodies into the ground also has a message that humans should not become arrogant and lose their feet from the ground.
    Last edited by Dancemagie; 10-30-2021 at 02:43 AM.

IGn : Retha
    Server : Duran

Our Family believe that funeral must be followed very strictly. All families and who attend strictly CANNOT using RED cloth except If the person who died was over 80 years. Paper Cloth, Joss Paper, incense will be burnt during funerals.
    Funeral guests can be expected to give the grieving family money at the funeral or one day prior.
    During the funeral ceremony, the casket stays open. This is considered respectful to the elders and the loved one who has died.

At the end of the visitation period, the casket will be sealed. If family members are present, they will turn their backs because they believe that the souls of the people who see a casket being closed will be trapped in the coffin. Likewise, at the gravesite, family and friends turn their backs on the casket as it is lowered into the grave.

IGN: Fatyfutaba

send best pray for everyone beloved ones.

IGN: Lyborick

in my great family there a horror story that my family have something that we can't do, because there 3 my brother of my grandmother who died because un-logical experience, if we do exchange ring when have a wedding in couple weeks the male will died or have a accident. my grandmother said there a curse by a shaman to my great grandfather, and it still exist until now.

IGN: Lazarks

there a tradition in my hometown, that we should have pray to a female netherland grave and give him a flower. my grandfather said that she is give a miracle and help to the family to every generation.

IGN: Typha

in couple of weeks we should come to a graveyards at the mountain and pray to beloved great grandfather, and we still have this tradition until now.