+ Reply to Thread

UNSTABLE SERVER - since maintanance on 27th october

UNSTABLE SERVER - since maintanance on 27th october

EU players drastical increase in disconnects, ive had 20-30 players complaining on discord and in game

Unstable client, crushing, or random disconects on empty maps

characters get teleported out of elemental dungeon for no reason, to a random bindstone on any map, and cant get back in (myself personally lost two dung resets that way)

etc etc

pls dont patch or update if ur not capable of cleaning and refining the codes and making everything work properly, you only damage the player base, cuz people cant reconnect every 20mins
    EternalTemplar

Can't play this game like that, I dced 2 times during PA today (never dced before on PA).
    During the last round of PA I couldn't play properly, I got attacked at our safe zone for 2 minutes withot anyone of the enemy team even close to me.
    Somehow I was always "Under interrupt spell" even during reflection.
    Bugs with skills, attacks, Aggro makes me somehow freeze, Idk what the heck is going on with this game.
    But I know that I wasted alot of money to enjoy a game not to relog every 10 minutes.

Hello, we will inform this to the Dev team. Could you please send us a ticket with more details please?.