Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

[Event] Hocus Pocus Evanora's Mission

Ghostly Greetings!

The spooky season is here, ring all the bells! Would you like a new gear? We have you a spell!🔮

The sorceress Evanora🔮 has you a task. She wants help to grow her fame, a little greedy if you ask. If you decide to help her you will get fame too, among other rewards of your choice, this isn’t voodoo. Well, let's start then and end all the mystery, you will find her in the Adel Monastery.

To participate in this event, you will receive a mission flag daily in your cash bank. It is a list of items, you must collect them which is not an easy job, to be frank.

After you succeed and if you are tired of your seek, bring the items to Evanora so she can make her potion. You will also receive great rewards, congratulations! Control your emotions.

And for those who just can't have enough, we have additional rewards, this is no bluff. If you want to win, this is the plan, complete the Fame Quest as many times as you can. Will you make it to the top? Or you are still a beginner?. Do your best, only 10 will be the winners.

Remember:

🍁Daily you will receive in your Cash Bank “01 [New] Hocus Pocus Mission Box”. From it you can get any of the following missions:
    • [New] Moonlight Magic Mission
    • [New] Spider Saliva Mission
    • [New] Balie Juice Mission
    • [New] Flask of Fire Potion Mission
    • [New] Mortiferum Dogwood Mission
    🍁To complete the missions, you must collect the requested items.
    • [New] Moonlight Magic Mission: Collect 100 x Wolf Skin at Dungeon Silon-Aleph
    • [New] Spider Saliva Mission: Collect 30 x Cannibal Earth Spider's Resin at Sage Tower
    • [New] Balie Juice Mission: Collect 100 x Believer of Balie's Pain Crystal at Sage Tower
    • [New] Flask of Fire Potion Mission: Collect 50 x Darkness Element at Waterway Dungeon
    • [New] Mortiferum Dogwood Mission: Collect x 50 Broken Tooth at Alcanez Dungeon
    🍁 If you bring the required items and the quest card to [New NPC] Evanora, you can exchange it for 01 [New] Evanora Potion.

🍁 Trade [New] Evanora potions for any item you want!

🧪x 1 → [Untradeable] Rascal Juni's Gold Lucky Pouch (3 hours)
    🧪x 1 → [Untradeable] Rascal Juni's Gold Word of Wisdom (3 hours)
    🧪x 3 → [NEW] Evanora's Famous Potion *not tradeable
    🧪x 8 → Halloween Baby Spider X1 *Non repeatable, not tradeable
    🧪x 10 →Event Weapon Exchange Coupon * Non repeatable
    *The weapons are not tradeable

🍁 Special reward:
    "Evanora's Famous Potion" will give you 2000 Fame Points immediately!
    🍁 Event Weapon Exchange Coupon: * Non repeatable
    You can exchange this Coupon for a weapon of any class!
    Take into account that the weapons cannot be traded.

Top 10 Rewards:

🖤1st Place: [Fly] Moonlight Angel Kitsune (Hybrid).G
    🖤2nd Pace: +12 Refinement Ticket.
    🖤3rd Place: 01 Einhorn Weapon of your choice.
    🖤4th to 10th Place: 3 Fixed Stone Option Ticket + Heaven Egg.

Important:

🏆The winners will be the 10 players who redeem "Evanora’s Potion" for "Evanora's Famous Potion" most times during the duration of the event.
    🗓️The event begins on October 26 and ends on November 23.
    👁️One account PER PLAYER.
    🚷Multiple accounts will reduce your chances of winning.

That's all folks! Thank you for your time. I sincerely hope everyone wins. From our GM staff to all of you Happy Halloween!

Have a fang-tastic night!🧛🏻

Love Seal,
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Finally another free event, but.....
    1. Event periods?
    2. Top 10 from what? most completed quests? most evanora's potions given to evanora?

Greetings Luke!

The winners will be the 10 players who redeem "Evanora’s Potion" for "Evanora's Famous Potion" most times during the duration of the event. Which started on October 26 and ends on November 23.

Good Luck!

Witch you a Happy Halloween!

just a question
    complete the Fame Quest as many times as you can
    how i can get as many times Quest if i only received one quest daily ?

I got news that the hero raid mission box in the last event if it is opened now contains the hocus pocus evanora event at this time I think it is unfair to be in the top 10. I hope this can be resolved

@beargals because the material is not easy to find

Berikut Quest yang bisa kamu dapatkan:
    1. Moonlight Magic Mission - Kumpulkan 100 Wolf Skin
    2. Spider Saliva Mission - 30 pieces of Cannibal Earth Spider's Resin (Sage Tower)
    3. Balie Juice Mission - 100 pieces of Believer of Balie's Pain Crystal
    4. Flask of Fire Potion Mission - 50 pieces of Darkness Element
    5. Mortiferum Dogwood Mission - 50 pieces of Broken Tooth (Alcanez Dungeon)

I don't know why GMs didn't put the list of the quest items, but I can assure you spider's resin and believer of balie pain crystal is painful to collect hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    @beargals because the material is not easy to find

Berikut Quest yang bisa kamu dapatkan:
    1. Moonlight Magic Mission - Kumpulkan 100 Wolf Skin
    2. Spider Saliva Mission - 30 pieces of Cannibal Earth Spider's Resin (Sage Tower)
    3. Balie Juice Mission - 100 pieces of Believer of Balie's Pain Crystal
    4. Flask of Fire Potion Mission - 50 pieces of Darkness Element
    5. Mortiferum Dogwood Mission - 50 pieces of Broken Tooth (Alcanez Dungeon)

I don't know why GMs didn't put the list of the quest items, but I can assure you spider's resin and believer of balie pain crystal is painful to collect hahaha
    true, painful to collec but we always can buy those items isn't it ? if you have a lot of cegels this quest is nothing, make this quest ITEM's untradeable then !!

I'm glad the way to do this event preventing some kunt to exploit, but the amount of item required is just too much for a fruit weapon. You know how little amount of the monster for spider resin and wolf skin on the field, aren't you? hope you can lower the require ingredient at least half of it

Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    just a question how i can get as many times Quest if i only received one quest daily ?
    Hi there!

1. Daily you will receive in your Cash Bank “01 [New] Hocus Pocus Mission Box”. From it you can get any of the following missions:

- Moonlight Magic Mission
    - Spider Saliva Mission
    - Balie Juice Mission
    - Flask of Fire Potion Mission
    - Mortiferum Dogwood Mission

2. To complete the missions, you must collect the requested items.

- Moonlight Magic Mission: Collect 100 x Wolf Skin at Dungeon Silon-Aleph
    - Spider Saliva Mission: Collect 30 x Cannibal Earth Spider's Resin at Sage Tower
    - Balie Juice Mission: Collect 100 x Believer of Balie's Pain Crystal at Sage Tower
    - Flask of Fire Potion Mission: Collect 50 x Darkness Element at Waterway Dungeon
    - Mortiferum Dogwood Mission: Collect x 50 Broken Tooth at Alcanez Dungeon

3. If you bring the required items and the quest card to [New NPC] Evanora, you can exchange it for 01 [New] Evanora Potion.

4. Trade the [New] Evanora Potions for any item you want!

Evanora's Potion x 1 → [Untradeable] Rascal Juni's Gold Lucky Pouch (3 hours) X1
    Evanora's Potion X 1 → [Untradeable] Rascal Juni's Gold Word of Wisdom (3 hours) X1
    Evanora's Potion X 3 → Evanora's Famous Potion X1 *non tradeable
    Evanora's Potion X 8 → Halloween Baby Spider X1 *non-repeatable *non tradeable
    Evanora's Potion X 10 → Event Weapon Exchange Coupon *non tradeable

The weapons cannot be traded

5. To win the event you must get “Evanora's Famous Potion” as many times as you can!

Quote Originally Posted by davinara View Post
    I got news that the hero raid mission box in the last event if it is opened now contains the hocus pocus evanora event at this time I think it is unfair to be in the top 10. I hope this can be resolved
    Greetings Davinara,

We also hear about that. Please know that we have already reported it and our team is working to fix it
    asap.

Thank you for your feedback.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast