Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I got the fruit weapon from past fishing event and anniversary event.
    I worked so hard to get the past reward. But now all gone. Whats wrong with this new policy?
    Why u give it to us and suddenly u remove all the reward?

Pls return it to us, its not fair if u removed it like that...

At the first day I finished the quest one time, and got one Evanora potion.
    After maintainence, it is removed. Hmm....

Look like we need another maintenance
    i dont really care about evanora
    please give me back my fruit weapon
    if you worry about unfair 'hero raid box" i suggest to cancel top 10 reward

I think's unfair for removed the fruit weapon from the past event. I think you can track, who exchanged tickets from this event only. and you can removed it, not remove the fruit weapon and letter from these started events. I hope you can discuss this with your development team. all the player use their effort for the past events. and everyone using their time to get the fruit weapon from the past event, like fishing event (bales power-up potion) and Seal BoD anniversary event. please many, please. think about that.

fruit weapon is recovered by mail guys, kindly check your mail.
    Last edited by palaii; 10-29-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Greetings Shiltizians,

We have made some changes to balance this event.

Maintenance notes:

1. All items related to the "Hocus Pocus Evanora's Mission" event, which were obtained by opening boxes from past events, have been removed.

-Mission papers.
    -Mission boxes.
    -Rewards.
    -Weapons exchanged.
    -Etc.

2. The Top 10 fame ranking has been reset. The Fame Points for the event will start to be counted once the maintenance is finished.

3. During the maintenance, "Fruits Weapons" were temporarily removed from the game and restored to your mailbox.

Seal BOD Team ^^

You didn't fix the BUG It's only been two days since you restored it Someone has already obtained 3 potions. So what exactly did you fix this time? That's what you call fair????

Quote Originally Posted by redcassock View Post
    You didn't fix the BUG It's only been two days since you restored it Someone has already obtained 3 potions. So what exactly did you fix this time? That's what you call fair????
    Hi Redcassock,

If you have evidence please send us a ticket in order to investigate your report.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

[Question] The weapon exchange coupon can be use only in one account or it can be use for each character in that account? Thanks

Hei... U said the event will be end at 23 November, but today after EMA... I did'nt get that quest again... So, has the event ended today?