Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beargals View Post
    true, painful to collec but we always can buy those items isn't it ? if you have a lot of cegels this quest is nothing, make this quest ITEM's untradeable then !!
    buy it from those cheaters and get banned haha, nice dramatic event xD

What time we get the new mission box

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings Davinara,

We also hear about that. Please know that we have already reported it and our team is working to fix it
    asap.

Thank you for your feedback.
    please change the rules yesterday i see people have like 23 quest from the old box thats not fair thanks

there is no new mission box ?

the mission not send my cash bank it;s bug gm please fix it

Thanks for ruining a potential good event, now I lost 50 broken tooths (which is hard to find) for nothing, finishing quest on day 1, thought there's no problem with this event....

GM why you have to make all of my fruit weapon gone gm? How can i play this game if i dont have any weapon gm plss restore it

Greetings GM ! After the maintenance my first evanora potion is gone, the quest that I got was not a quest in the last event but I got it for the first time, this is very unfair and I feel a loss because i have deposited 50 broken teeth and it is not easy to collect that item

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings Davinara,

We also hear about that. Please know that we have already reported it and our team is working to fix it
    asap.

Thank you for your feedback.
    got no more box Quest, whats wrong GM, and when i go online my evanora potion missing, dont know where and not in my inventory....
    is this only happen to me or ....?

All Fruit look-a-like weapon from previous event, which is Balie's Vacation Ticket Seal BOD Birthday, is gone. What is wrong? Is this the new policy?