+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Community Event] Shiltz Horror Stories

Greetings Shiltizens!

Are you getting ready for this Halloween?

The moment you have been waiting for finally came!
    Share with us a scary story to spend this Halloween in Shiltz!

To participate in the Shiltz Horror Stories event just need to follow these steps:

Create a Comic / Cartoon / Storyboard sharing your Halloween story.
    Post in this thread your submission with your character name and server.

GMs will choose the best 3 stories to win these amazing prizes!

Prizes for the best 3 photos:

1st Place: 3500 Rps
    2nd Place: 2500 Rps
    3rd Place: 1500 Rps

Also, if you did not win, do not be sad, you win these rewards for participating:

Pumpkin Cookie x50
    Halloween Treasures Box

Rules:

All is allowed, screenshots, collage, draws, cosplay photos by scene. you can use all your creativity on this event
    Only Submissions on this thread will be considered, this is a forum event, not a Facebook one.
    You must write your character’s name and server on your post.
    Multi post will lead to immediate disqualification. (Not spam, let everyone participate, be fair)

Event Duration:

You can post your tale from October 19th to November 1st at 12:00 PM PDT.
    Rewards will be sent on the 2nd of November.

Love Seal^^
    Seal: BOD Team

Shiltz Horror Story 2021

The Murderous Rascal Rabbit
    By Dirar from Duran server

Have you ever been to the Crude Mountain Range area?
    Yes, the area that you can reach by going north from lime...

And, have you ever searched this certain area of the map...?

Have you ever wondered, why is that there is a couple misplaced Rascal Rabbits roaming around that certain area?
    Which is supposed to be an area for a flock of Bah Bahs...?

Rumor has it that, the Game Creators DID NOT coded those Rabbits to even be there. It was an error.

And...
    If you try to visit that area in the middle of the night, and approach every single Rascal Rabbits in that very area.
    You will sometimes find a faceless rabbit that has blood stains on his furs...

The game Developers tried to replace the rabbits with more sheep flocks, but...
    They cannot.
    Last edited by agasi22; 10-20-2021 at 12:57 AM.

IGN : Teloungu
    Server : Arus

Poor Nezuko turns into Zombie

ign : Kumachio
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by sarankplood2; 10-27-2021 at 07:16 PM.

A strange cult

IGN : Daishonin

A STRANGE CULT

once upon a time there was a little girl who had a mother who was seriously ill, she had tried various treatments but her mother did not get better. As a last resort he went to a shaman's place to ask for help

the girl was asked to go to a cult located in the village of Sage

Then the girl was asked to enter the main gate, after entering she was very surprised by all the skulls that were there, she was very scared but there was no way out

the girl was asked to follow the cult master and change clothes, they headed towards the ancient skeleton who was the god of this cult

the little girl also met the ancient skeleton and her request granted by Ancient Skeleton, but after that the little girl never came back!!!!

After one year the little girl was never seen again
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Someday a mother came to a shaman and asked for help to find her child who had been missing for 1 year, the mother was asked to come to the village of Sage and enter the Sage tower

Then the mother go to the Sage Tower and find the Cult of Ancient Skeleton

AND THENNN!!!!

THE END!!!!

demon slayer

one day in shiltz, there is a new castle have a demon. many people has been dye.
    So i need to attack this castlle with Full Power.. and i found they castle

i enter this castle. first room i found a demon with his sword and shield.
    and i fight this demon and i slayed that demon. "Iceman(Shield)" was name that demon.

i go walk again and found a room again and found demon again ."Iceman (Sword) his name .that demon have tow sword. i fought that demon and slayed that demon.

next room i found a Ice golem. usually i fought that demon and slayed him..before he die he says be carefull with "queen".she have a great power.if u run into three bell ,one of those is queen. be prepared and please slayed him.

and walk again .true!! i found three bell.

i kill 2 bell and last bell i kill turn into beautifull queen. but i must kill this queen .cause she last demon i need to kill. a long fight with this queen..

BUT......................................

YEAYYYYYYY I slayed last demon.. and finally a peacefull in shiltz again.. and THANK YOU
    IGN : Simanyun

Ign: Farmfyre
    Server: Duran

IGN: Greno

This is a short story by me about the alternative origin of the Forest of Death. Please enjoy.

Thank you!
    Last edited by andjoe; 10-31-2021 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Grammatical error. Revised.

IGN: Junseo
    The Nightmare of Shiltz!

So, every time we lost our item at Olsen due to failed refining, Olsen grew stronger everyday! He is the true Nightmare of Shiltz!

Thank you for reading my story, hope it entertains you!
    Last edited by kagetgoblok; 10-31-2021 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Additional Details

The Cursed Candy

IGN: Peef

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]