IGN : RETHA
    SERVER : DURAN

IGN : Brofat
    Server : Duran

Ign: Acerola

IGN : Everwinter

Reference: The nightmare i had about Seal Online couple days before the halloween and i thought it was interesting
    The clown wawa in login menu kinda gave me uncomfortable feeling. Also, after couple years of hiatus, i'm finally back to Shiltz! But what if the world i've seen before was now different?

Last edited by Clairefrost; 11-01-2021 at 06:11 AM.

The Urban Legend of Olsen

IGN: Yuukiichan
    Server: Duran

Refine at your own risk...

IGN : Aislynn
    Server Duran

What they don't tell you about the dead

hello my name is luna, I don't want to sound mean, but the dead are pretty clueless in Seal they think that in shiltz they can always revive.

I've always seen them in crowd of vending people in Elim.

When I was still adventure in shiltz everyone thought I was just talking to imaginary friends in middle of Elim.

After a couple years, when I overheard my guild friend talk about calling a psychologist from zaid, I realised what I was talking to.

See, ghosts don't tend to realise they're dead, and they don't look like in the movies, they look just like us.

I'm still smart for a 1300 year old former adventure, so I started noticing certain patterns to tell them apart from the living.

They could be a bit distant from living player in shiltz, or you'd see them try to talk to people who wouldn't even notice them.

Some of them could tell I was different, that I noticed them. Like this guy I saw after hunting in RTV yesterday.

I'm a already old now, despite i still look like teenager.

see, I don't need my guild friend to pick me up, home is just a short walk away from RTV in elim.

He was standing away from the other people vending in elim, didn't talk to them, just stared at me, that's how I knew he was one of the ghosts.

I went over, told him I knew what he was and asked how I could help him. I don't remember much after that, I think because of what happened this morning.

Near guild bank, my guild friend were crying. I tried talking to them but they ignored me.

They must have died last night somehow when hunting, sometimes the new ghosts wouldn't talk to me.

Some police officers from arus division and reporters just arrived, they won't talk to me either, just to my guild frieds.

It's weird,, I've never seen so many ghosts together before did they forget to buy walcure blessings?.

Why won't anyone talk to me?

Wiping Out The Crow

Halloween is coming, it's time for me to carve some pumpkins and put it as decorations in my house.
    I'm so excited every time Halloween comes, seeing the kids around celebrating "trick or treat" is such a pleasure.
    That night after I finished with my pumpkin and got myself ready for the Halloween celebration. I'm a bit surprised and mad when I saw a crow eating my decoration pumpkin in my yard.
    I immediately took my sniper water gun and wipe him out with water shot.
    That shot was really make him passed out and surely he will not dare to come again. Hahahahha
    Happy Halloween.

by: Javazero
    Server Duran

i just want to post something because i dont have time to draw something. Well its kinda suck that my friend gone now after long time didnt login. next time if there is event like drawing or something. i gonna participate it. and my nemesis is from arus and his name is "Kyrieeleison". I would like that u join this event. I'm waiting for you.

Steiven
    Duran

Greetings Shiltzians!

Your art was amazing, and your stories thrilling! you show a lot of creativity

We got our winners here!

Everwinter 1st place
    Acerola 2nd place
    Greno 3rd place

All the rewards had been sent yesterday. ❤

Regards,
    Seal BOD