+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ok gm, we are waiting for the next interesting event. I mean "marco magic stone" or you can add additional status. like the previous iven with green Bruce Lee prizes.

I have logged in every day for almost 24 hours. I hope I can get all the prizes from this event.... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sarankplood2 View Post
    ok gm, we are waiting for the next interesting event. I mean "marco magic stone" or you can add additional status. like the previous iven with green Bruce Lee prizes.

I have logged in every day for almost 24 hours. I hope I can get all the prizes from this event.... ^^
    Hi Sarankplood2,

We have added your suggestion to our feedback and will be discussed in our next meeting.
    Thank you for your patience and support.
    We wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
    Seal BOD

Dear GameMaster,

I have received the prize Blessed Diamond in my Cash Item Bank. I pulled it out to my Cash Inventory earlier. I relogged with the same ID after a bit, then within a couple of minutes after I opened my Cash Inventory to use that Blessed Diamond, it disappeared, with notification on the bottom left telling me "Blessed Diamond has disappeared." It hasn't been used. Probably have something to do with its Expiry Date error? I have sent a ticket including the screenshot regarding this. I hope you can process it as soon as possible and send me back the same item as a compensation. Cheers.

IGN: Greno
    Server: Duran

even the bless ruby also disappear, huft another suck event