+ Reply to Thread

(READ BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/SELLING) - especially new players

(READ BEFORE TRADING/BUYING/SELLING) - especially new players

I am here since 2011, ive had seen a fair share of trades gone wrong, items lost, accounts lost, innocent players losing accounts , newcommers who dont understand economy also losing accounts or items or characters.

Few unwritten rules that might save you from trouble,or at least saved me 2011-2022 for 11 years never had issues :

1. Real Money Trading - forbiden , forbiden and forbiden
    He is a friend, i just sold this or that, NO, that friend maybe gets in trouble, you will get in trouble also.

2. Value of items - when you press F letter, open a item search engine, and you search for items, its easy to determine the aproximate price of an item and to distinguish expensive, normal, cheap, and ...scammy cheap prices.
    expl. opaniel armor can be 120B expensive, 100B normal, 80B cheap, or 25B super cheap scammy sounding price (its probably some scam taking place)

3. Getting good over night never works, thats the scammers way. You either charge 10k rps and make urself better, or you scam or get scamed overnight to get better. (the way scamers think). Nobody can buy a house from first paycheck, everything needs time and work put into to be achieved.

4. IF THE OFFER IS TOO GOOD To Be TRUE - resist the offer, pass the offer,say NO TY, it can save you a lot of trouble.

5. Best way, before you make a move, and very good thing to do, ask a GM on support if you feel something is fishy, smth smells bad, make a ticket, they respond really quickly nowdays,not like old rohan. And it might save your bottom from any trouble,even help them find and detect scammers and RMT people.

6. Friend can invite you for a beer or give you his car for a ride or let you sleep over, but he cant account for unknown people in game that you or he never met, and never lose the strict distinction between whats yours and whats not. Sharing accounts ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ends up wrong way. ( when it comes to IP and stuff, its hard for GMs to determine what,who,where,how, did the scam happend,so they coletively ban groups of acounts,and thats fair and corect way to send a message to other not to SHARE or do RMT.

7. Learn to enjoy a great MMORPG, farm, open kiosk, sell, buy, trade, and feel satisfied once you know you are getting better,and earning items,crones etc, but the right, pleasurable way, EARNING not SCAMMING or DREAMING of overnight glory.

be safe, play well, enjoy the game
    Last edited by blackS24; 10-11-2021 at 03:19 PM.
    EternalTemplar

happens alot. scammers never sleep..

wow thanks! would you mind to do a guide to farm crone for newcomes?

Hello blackS24, Thanks for that great contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by HatheiGM View Post
    Hello blackS24, Thanks for that great contribution.
    Hi Hathei, thank you. I have applied for the ambasador Spock program youre offering. Hope Ill get chance to do more tips n stuff for newcoming babies of ROHAN community
    EternalTemplar

i was scammed today in duran server, already send the ticket but i didnt capture the in screen transaction. can this still be processed? can i get my cegel back?
    the scammer shouting to sell one set of Rascal Ghost Buster Costume, as we know the costume cannot be traded via direct trade and the scammer asks to trade the cegel first.
    However after that, the scammer just gone and not replying chat anymore.

as for the info, the scammer nick is: Burnheart
    and total cegel loss from this incident is 400m.
    can i still get back my cegel?

Hello there yudiharu!

* Regarding your question:

Please be informed that your ticket is already being attended through the Support Platform.

Note:
    -> Bear in mind that you're in R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Forum if you want to participate in Seal Online Forum, please use this link: CLICK HERE

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; 03-02-2024 at 07:23 AM.