IGN: Kingvenna
Server: Duran

I want to share my experience about the kindness of people in the world of Shiltz. This experience probably happened around 2017.
One day, I was on a quest to get the signatures of 4 heroes to increase reputation of my character. After finishing getting the signatures from Arus and Claire, then I walked to the Dungeon of Crude to find baldea to get her signature. I don't really know the route to go to Baldea's place, then I met this girl who was in the Dungeon of Crude and I asked her about the direction to Baldea's place. Without thinking she said that she would take me to baldea's place, then we walked together towards baldea's place.
I was very impressed with her kindness. After arriving at Baldea's place I offered to give her some gems as a thank you but she refused. I didn't expect to meet someone as good as her, then I just wish her the best and hope to meet her again one day.
It's great to meet good people in the world of Shiltz. I hope this story can inspire us all to always do good wherever we are.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and have a nice day