+ Reply to Thread

[Event] Demon Hunters

Greetings my brave Shiltzians!

Demons have taken control around Shiltz and we need your help to slay them!

Be careful! Defeat those demons to save all our innocent villagers and preserve the peace in Shiltz.

Team up with all the demon hunters you know in Shiltz, to start protecting the cities from evilness.

At certain hours the demons will start appearing at the cities, you will hear the call from the announcements:

Owlian Demon Bale have appeared at the outskirts of Zaid and they threaten us to invade our main city!

Lime is not safe also, Chainsaw Demon Bale is starting to attack from the outskirts of the city, help Firefly Crow to release the cities of the dark forces!

Madelin also needs help, Legion Demon Bale is attacking the city , and almost all the citizens have already run away.

Who is Firefly Crow?

Don't get scared, this is a talking bird!

You will be able to find NPC Firefly Crow at Zaid hill next to the stairs, he will tell you how to defeat them.

Once you have eradicated them the demons will leave Ashes of Nichirin, collect them and return to the Crow NPC, you will get a reward for your heroic job, the wonderful uniform of Shiltz Bale Slayer!

Be our hero and get these rewards!

👹 20 Ashes of Nichirin = Shiltz Bale Slayer_B Costume
    👹 10 Ashes of Nichirin = Word of Blessing (Gold - 3 Days)
    👹 05 Ashes of Nichirin = Golden Fish Hook
    👹 02 Ashes of Nichirin = Luxury Special Power-up Potion
    👹 02 Ashes of Nichirin = Luxury Special Magic Fiber Potion

[Mechanics]
    1. The demon bales will appear at certain hours of the day at the principal cities of Shiltz.
    2. You will see the announcements in-game when the demon bales are about to appear.
    3. The demon bales can be slayed using combo only.
    3. The Shiltz Bale Slayer_B Costume can be obtained only once.
    4. All the other rewards can be obtained as many times as you want.

This event will be active since today until September 29th.

Will you be able to find out the demon strategy to attack our towns and save Shiltz?

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

Quote Originally Posted by kurumugm View Post

greetings my brave shiltzians!

demons have taken control around shiltz and we need your help to slay them!

be careful! defeat those demons to save all our innocent villagers and preserve the peace in shiltz.

Team up with all the demon hunters you know in shiltz, to start protecting the cities from evilness.

At certain hours the demons will start appearing at the cities, you will hear the call from the announcements:

owlian demon bale have appeared at the outskirts of zaid and they threaten us to invade our main city!

lime is not safe also, chainsaw demon bale is starting to attack from the outskirts of the city, help firefly crow to release the cities of the dark forces!

madelin also needs help, legion demon bale is attacking the city , and almost all the citizens have already run away.

who is firefly crow?

don't get scared, this is a talking bird!

You will be able to find npc firefly crow at zaid hill next to the stairs, he will tell you how to defeat them.

Once you have eradicated them the demons will leave ashes of nichirin, collect them and return to the crow npc, you will get a reward for your heroic job, the wonderful uniform of shiltz bale slayer!

Be our hero and get these rewards!

�� 20 ashes of nichirin = shiltz bale slayer_b costume
    �� 10 ashes of nichirin = word of blessing (gold - 3 days)
    �� 05 ashes of nichirin = golden fish hook
    �� 02 ashes of nichirin = luxury special power-up potion
    �� 02 ashes of nichirin = luxury special magic fiber potion

[mechanics]
    1. The demon bales will appear at certain hours of the day at the principal cities of shiltz.
    2. You will see the announcements in-game when the demon bales are about to appear.
    3. The demon bales can be slayed using combo only.
    3. The shiltz bale slayer_b costume can be obtained only once.
    4. All the other rewards can be obtained as many times as you want.

This event will be active since today until september 29th.

will you be able to find out the demon strategy to attack our towns and save shiltz?

love seal!
    Seal b.o.d. Team

hei gm
    not all seal player unemployed who can online in front computer 24/7
    please provide time when you will spawn the bales
    Last edited by Squallllll; 09-21-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Hello Squal, we understand your point of view and appreciate your comment.
    However, this is the fun about the event! It would be just too easy to give the timings, so just relax and enjoy the game!

Love Seal,
    Seal, B.O.D. Team

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello Squal, we understand your point of view and appreciate your comment.
    However, this is the fun about the event! It would be just too easy to give the timings, so just relax and enjoy the game!

Love Seal,
    Seal, B.O.D. Team
    no its not sir
    i really want the costume, but i need to do my real world job to

another else
    you make this event only combo can kill
    but you forget to turn off berseker area combo to effect montster event
    my job who is not berseker, hard to kill

Greeting Shiltzians,

Great news! We listened to your requests and have extended the Demon Hunters and Pumpkin Pie playtime event until October 12. Don't miss the chance to participate and claim the amazing rewards we have prepared for you!

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greeting Shiltzians,

Great news! We listened to your requests and have extended the Demon Hunters and Pumpkin Pie playtime event until October 12. Don't miss the chance to participate and claim the amazing rewards we have prepared for you!
    i already got the nezuko costume
    so i dont care anymore
    the rest only farm for luxury pot

Quote Originally Posted by Squallllll View Post
    i already got the nezuko costume
    so i dont care anymore
    the rest only farm for luxury pot
    Hi Squallllll!
    We're glad to know that you got the costume before the event ended.
    Have a nice day!

Regards,
    Seal BOD

GM please don't show the event in the middle of Madelin city, because the monster is stuck in the fountain and please multiply the monsters because for jobs that cannot rely on combos, they will lose to job warriors such as berserkers

Quote Originally Posted by BelumGanteng View Post
    GM please don't show the event in the middle of Madelin city, because the monster is stuck in the fountain and please multiply the monsters because for jobs that cannot rely on combos, they will lose to job warriors such as berserkers
    Hi BelumGanteng!
    Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure to share it with the GMs.
    There are still some days remaining, enjoy the event!

Regards,
    Seal BOD