+ Reply to Thread

Everyone come here. I have word to every love the game's player.

Why no 1st warning? How does't have any proof to block? Unblock ticket #371918

I have a talk to everyone.

If the GM doesn't like the bad words, I say the word like this. Would you like it?

The GM said it has the proof, but I did respond in 10 seconds in your proof after you left. And I kept changing the way to pick up in your proof. I remind you that I have one hand on keyboard, I am at the computer, my eyes look at your character.

I send a ticket to you in 20 minutes after your black rose left. This proof you had. You got one. The proof can check by your email or my email. It proves me at the computer. Right?

Do you GM know the game rule? It can't type the key a,s,d in some moment. Typing needs time, and I need a longer time because I respect the character is a GameMaster. For example, players comment, you back after 12hrs or 1 day. This needs a time to do the action you want. Confirm your character needs time too. you know.

Do this proof enough to unblock the account? You can check your proof that same as I said.

I will post the news here Because I don't know what did you mean.

3rd party program? Last time I autotune. Last last time no reason. Last last last time I assist cheater. The GM said.

What? You talked bad to me. I have the proof if you need it.

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Please, be informed that we are taking strict measures against players who take advantage of any mechanism of the game. You were banned after being caught by one GM during a patrol.
    Then, when reviewing your character activities, we confirmed the use of a third party program.
    We do not allow accounts created to scam, bot, hack, among other illegal activities. Unfortunately, this account will remain permanently suspended.
    We suggest playing by the rules in the future in order to avoid getting banned. We are now closing this ticket since further pressure on this matter will not lead to alternate changes.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again by sending us a new ticket.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

My account has an Ein weapon.XG, an Ein arrow set.DG, a 6th pet, other powerful equipment. Do I need the 3rd party program or other? No.

Exactly, your action decides my action.
    Last edited by USAdh666; 07-16-2021 at 09:30 PM.

I could not say much as I don't know whether to trust you or not brother,
    If you're truly innocent, then it might be a sign from the deity that you shouldn't play this game too seriously anymore.
    Me too, was banned for two weeks as they accused me of using 3rd party program, which I can swear to any God that I never do that.
    I have tried my best to understand these so called gAmEmAsTeRs perspective, but I couldn't anymore.
    Why should we be understanding and be sorry for what we didn't do?

Between people they banned, there have been outcries from some players saying that they truly didn't do anything.
    But I never once heard that GMs listened to their arguments.
    It's always one way decision, no room for argumentation.

This is just the proof that the game's and game guard ability are sucks. Let's be honest.

They should just ban every players possible, leaving their Golden Children who bought thousands RPs every months

Then when the game's closed due to the lack of players, let's celebrate it together.

Hey men. I am not an indo. I am not in 99%, I am the only 1%. I am happy to hear the voice. And hope Gm will care about the case.

The post #1 makes people understand that if someone loves the game, it has to accept the accused.

But I can't accept.

I said sorry, the reason is 1. respect Gm if they caught a mistake. 2. they like it. 3. hope they will good service the case.
    I found out the unfair when I got the response. The game hadn't fair.
    I don't know the most important culture yet, I did scold at that moment.
    I know the block will make players down, I made post #1. Wish people will see it.

I forgot the time block. It was a long time ago. Maybe over 2 months, I don't check it.

I don't know can I said it like that? The feeling also mistrusts or disrespects the leader. really hard to voice to me.

I don't play this game after being blocked.

In the end. Yes, the banned is random for a year.

I never implied that you're indo, do you think all indo players are cheaters? how convenience. I have good indonesians friends who are the most honest people I've ever encountered.

If someone loves the game then they have to accept? LOL no.
    If those people are truly guilty then yes, if they have conscience, they should accept the ban.

A lot of people are banned without even done anything, you are not a special case.
    Google it, and you found hundreds of BOD players felt wronged by the GMs.

It's useless to curry GMs favor.
    GM will care?
    GM will heard your argument?

No, that never happened.
    They're infamous of executing whoever did report first, and not evaluating whether the accuser was wrong or right.
    The game guard sucks, as we all know, and the game itself is unable to detect passed cheats unless the GMs do it manually, when the problem is they are also fcking lazy to do it.

I've tried to understand their reasoning, but I can't because I know I'm not wrong in the slightest.

If you are hoping that you'll be heard, then good luck, though I believe you won't get any.