+ Reply to Thread

Anyone else finds these super OP quests lame ?

completing 2 quests took me from level 30 to 36. super meme

Now you can reach level 50 in one day, along with very good items

before, you would need to grind many days to reach level 30 and have mediocre items

whats the point of these quests? now ahkma cave is totally empty, and I really enjoyed grinding parties back in the days of old rohan there.

now the gameplay feels pointless, and it makes even more rohan locations unusued than before,

literally these quests made all lvl1-lvl50 grinding spots totally useless because everyone can instead get lvl 50 with quests, despite the fact that this game had really good party/grind system

also these new quests are like 1000 times stronger than old quests. old quests are useless literally

also the hunter kits (legal botting) and underage character smh

Hello,

before I write something I would like to tell you that I agree with you 100%, this is exactly what I've felt when I re started to play.

to sum up this first part, I am a player from 2011, where real people grinded together without botting, the farm was difficult but not impossible and then came the upgraded weapons and destroyed the game but this is another story....

Now lets go to your point,

unfortunately nowadays we live in a period where people are always busy and doesn't have much time as before and they don't want to spend many hours playing just to reach high levels in MMOs anymore ( not counting with the new upcoming ones ), if you search for other MMOs you will see that they unfortunately did the same, for example Tera, Aion Online, Mu online, they were super fun and challenging to play before but now, you level hyper fast to the end content of the game and they throw on you a bunch of items you dont have idea whats for.

I was like you and I didnt want to play this way, but the way they remade ROHAN now, you have to kill hundreds and hundreds mobs per 8 hours to have 20% exp after a certain level, and it is almost impossible without the legal botting, ( I hate it too ), so there is nothing that people like us can do because we are the minority =| . so or you play along or you try to find anything else ( that is what I'm trying right now )

I hope at least I gave you a nice talk

cya

Quote Originally Posted by SecondHero View Post
    Hello,

before I write something I would like to tell you that I agree with you 100%, this is exactly what I've felt when I re started to play.

to sum up this first part, I am a player from 2011, where real people grinded together without botting, the farm was difficult but not impossible and then came the upgraded weapons and destroyed the game but this is another story....

Now lets go to your point,

unfortunately nowadays we live in a period where people are always busy and doesn't have much time as before and they don't want to spend many hours playing just to reach high levels in MMOs anymore ( not counting with the new upcoming ones ), if you search for other MMOs you will see that they unfortunately did the same, for example Tera, Aion Online, Mu online, they were super fun and challenging to play before but now, you level hyper fast to the end content of the game and they throw on you a bunch of items you dont have idea whats for.

I was like you and I didnt want to play this way, but the way they remade ROHAN now, you have to kill hundreds and hundreds mobs per 8 hours to have 20% exp after a certain level, and it is almost impossible without the legal botting, ( I hate it too ), so there is nothing that people like us can do because we are the minority =| . so or you play along or you try to find anything else ( that is what I'm trying right now )

I hope at least I gave you a nice talk

cya
    then the obvious fix is to make separate server for people who want incredibly fast exp, botting and easiness

otherwise youre just annoying old playerbase

BTW if they dont have time to level up then why not enjoy the game at low level?

you like it hard i see